Report: Tannehill lost confidence in Mike Sherman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Tannehill lost confidence in Mike Sherman

Here is the thing I am sure Sherman can layout 100s of reasons he limits offense etc and pin blame on Tannehill. I want Sherman gone but Sherman wasn't out there making Dee Milner look like Deon Sanders!

To me the picks do not really matter. At that point when Tannehill started throwing picks, the game was already over as it was clear Miami was not going to show up.

I'm very surprised if the report is true. Tannehill goes to such lengths to say nothing controversial in every single press conference and interview that he conducts. I happen to think that a change in Offensive Coordinator could be good for Ryan, but if he is now saying disparaging things about Sherman, this is very bad. Thought that he was classier than that.
I thought that yesterday's play calling was poor, but Ryan also needs to take responsibility for some misdirected throws in the last 2 games.

I think to assume that Ryan grabbed a reporter and said "hey, just between you and me, I've lost confidence in Mike Sherman" is pretty simple-minded. More likely someone who works in the facility overheard something first or second hand and passed it on to the media.
Bottom line is this shouldn't have gotten public.

To me the picks do not really matter. At that point when Tannehill started throwing picks, the game was already over as it was clear Miami was not going to show up.

Wasn't over on the first one!

I'm not blaming the QB for the receiver slipping and falling down on a ball that's in the air before he even makes his break. To be honest, I'm not even blaming the receiver. ****ty luck.

Wow WV just go away. Oh by the way your boy Matt sucked 10 times more than Tanny. Get real. Your just pissec cause Marty replaced you from being his fluffer

I'm not happy with Taveragehill, but this strikes me as a gratuitous hit on Sherman in order to justify his release. The sad thing is, this is not needed.

I'm not blaming the QB for the receiver slipping and falling down on a ball that's in the air before he even makes his break. To be honest, I'm not even blaming the receiver. ****ty luck.

My only problem with that play is he was tunnel visioned on Wallace he did that lots yesterday. Locked on primary never moved head

I have been a big RT supporter but if its true he is throwing his OC under the bus it would change the way I look at him....the guy who went out on a limb with the kid and was on board drafting him in the top 10 is now being toss aside by him, instead of sitting down with the coach and talking about the things he would like to see changed or plays he's more comfortable using, RT would put a knife in his back instead....wow I hope this isn't true....If Ross sits down with the kid and asked his opinion then its fine if not he can't be trusted.....maybe he didn't like Sherman calling the long pass knowing he couldn't throw it......

Absolutely...The lack of intensity, preparation or urgency was evident from kickoff. RT is least of our problems

I watched it I'm done reliving the miserable game like I said my issue was more with tannehill having tunnel vision yesterday it left a lot of plays on the field. Several plays I was screaming at open wr and thill head never left the primary reciever

Watch the play play again then. Wallace fell down on the throw and tried to get back up. Had Wallace not fell on his a$$, no way Dee would have been able to catch that ball.

And if Wallace had ANY other talent than just running fast, he would have caught that perfectly thrown touchdown on the play before and the Pick would have never happened. But since Wallace is incapable of using his hands on deep routes, he missed a ball that essentially hit him in the chest. $60 Million for that? Please....

To me it was. He threw that with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter with the offense absimal (having an unaware Tannehill sliding short of the first down marker and losing yardage on a 4th and inches play just the drive prior). The team was so flat that I had seen that song and dance before and knew it was unlikely we would win. In terms of the scoreboard the game was still close. But the play on the field did not indicate as much. So the INT's meant nothing to me. I showed no emotion whatsoever when he thre them. Actually I laughed since - well - what else can we as Lolphans expect.

Back
Top Bottom