Report: Tannehill lost confidence in Mike Sherman | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Tannehill lost confidence in Mike Sherman

getting your ass handed to you for a couple seasons like he has would make any qb lose confidence in his grandad.. er.. OC. time to cut the cord.

I find it hard to go after the offensive line coach if we're so convinced that Ireland collected a brutal bunch of stiffs at the position. We're gonna kill a guy for not being able to make chicken salad from chicken ****?
If we clean house, then he can go out with the trash but I'm not gonna single him out. Our line sure seemed to be doing worlds better in the few weeks after McKinnie came in. We ran the ball against the Bengals, we were running it well against the Patriots and in some other games. Then, we'd have a bad play and decide we needed to then pass on every down. I don't know who to blame for the snap-count situation and the Go,Go-Go situation, but if that was him, then, yeah, I could say we punt him, stat. I think that was Sherman too.

Go,Go-Go is probably the single-most retarded thing I've ever seen in the world of pro sports. "Hey defense, here comes a run play!" Just jaw-dropping stupidity.

Clabo was a pro bowl RT for the Falcons for many years.. Who saw that coming? We had pro bowl Incognito and a Martin debacle. Did you see that one coming as well? Jerry was coming along fine last year and regressed, not GM's fault.

Our GM made that trade, so it was who that made the Oline better?

The snap count is set by the person that COORDINATES the offense.

I know people hate Ireland for no reason here, but let's try to be unbiased for one second. Sherman is the main issue. That and Oline.

Go,Go-Go is probably the single-most retarded thing I've ever seen in the world of pro sports. "Hey defense, here comes a run play!" Just jaw-dropping stupidity.

I was hoping for Sherman's sake that it was a long con. Like, with the game on the line, they would yell "go go" and run a flea flicker.

Let me add the 2nd most damning thing. How many times do WRs go in motion? How many times per game does Wallace move from that right side? How often do we run a trips formation (which freaking kills our D)?

Clabo was a pro bowl RT for the Falcons for many years.. Who saw that coming? We had pro bowl Incognito and a Martin debacle. Did you see that one coming as well? Jerry was coming along fine last year and regressed, not GM's fault.

Our GM made that trade, so it was who that made the Oline better?

The snap count is set by the person that COORDINATES the offense.

I know people hate Ireland for no reason here, but let's try to be unbiased for one second. Sherman is the main issue. That and Oline.

McKinnie made no difference and was not an upgrade over Martin. Clabo made the difference.

Mckinney made a difference southbeach. He whiffed like anyone else at times but he clearly was better than Martin over time and he did it learning a new offense and snap count, ect.

Clabo much better than first half.

But.......gotta draft your future T's. I would sign Mckinney as stop gap for one more year or until he gets injured whatever first and then play your rookies.

I was hoping for Sherman's sake that it was a long con. Like, with the game on the line, they would yell "go go" and run a flea flicker.

Let me add the 2nd most damning thing. How many times do WRs go in motion? How many times per game does Wallace move from that right side? How often do we run a trips formation (which freaking kills our D)?

Things to do with Mike Wallace, according to Mike Sherman:

DO: keep calling screens behind the line of scrimmage that lose yardage because can't get out and block them, ever.

DON'T: put Wallace in motion to get him off of press coverage

Back
Top Bottom