Report: Waddle Unhappy With His Role (?) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Waddle Unhappy With His Role (?)

PhinFan1968

3-10, gotta go
Club Member
Reaction score
This guy has connections and sometimes has some scoopy-type stuff. Just thought it was an interesting listen, not that I think Waddle's going ANYWHERE.

I know he was banged up most of the year but he didn’t seem as explosive as he was last year. We definitely forced it hill a lot but he’s the best wr in the league so why not. I would love for waddle to show that speed more

Yup, I feel like he's falling behind the wayside as well. I can see why he's feeling a certain way. But this is based on my believing Tua and McDaniel are so caught up with the deep game and Hill getting the ball most the time. I mean, Hill left the Chiefs because he wasn't a focal point. Bet money he got coach to agree to his selfishness. And that's why barely anyone else is getting the ball. Of course your gonna piss other receivers off when your throwing to Hill in triple coverage...

He needs to be significantly more involved in the offense on a consistent basis as well. Criminally underused in 2023 as opposed to 2022 when McD unlocked his actual ability unlike Flores, but I do wonder how much of that was health related. Even when he played he played banged up all year.

Waddle showed who he is and what he’s capable of as the only quality WR on the field against a Jets secondary boasting Sauce Gardner, DJ Reed, and the extremely underrated Michael Carter II.

He's a tough kid who will always seek to play through injury, despite what some Dolphins fans say about him. He’s shown that since Bama where he did everything he could ahead of schedule to get himself on the field in the natty. Had a rough year with the injuries but still put up some decent numbers. Think he’ll be back in everyone’s good graces in 2024.

Last edited:
I am calling you out! Half you guys aren't even watching the video! BE ASHAMED!

"The only bit of evidence..."

1706756468981.png

This channel is the ONLY place I have seen or heard of Waddle being "unhappy".

Some of you people want to LOOK for a reason to dump someone! Waddle has been our best receiver not named Tyreek Hill in forever.

Don't jump the gun.

Back
Top Bottom