Report: Waddle Unhappy With His Role (?) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Waddle Unhappy With His Role (?)

I am calling you out! Half you guys aren't even watching the video! BE ASHAMED!

"The only bit of evidence..."

View attachment 159669

This channel is the ONLY place I have seen or heard of Waddle being "unhappy".

Some of you people want to LOOK for a reason to dump someone! Waddle has been our best receiver not named Tyreek Hill in forever.

Don't jump the gun.

Quietly unhappy :lol: That's not complaining

Not worried about it at all now he just needs to stay healthy

Yup, I feel like he's falling behind the wayside as well. I can see why he's feeling a certain way. But this is based on my believing Tua and McDaniel are so caught up with the deep game and Hill getting the ball most the time. I mean, Hill left the Chiefs because he wasn't a focal point. Bet money he got coach to agree to his selfishness. And that's why barely anyone else is getting the ball. Of course your gonna piss other receivers off when your throwing to Hill in triple coverage...
I didn’t know he left KC due to that. Thought they traded him because they needed cap space ?

I didn’t know he left KC due to that. Thought they traded him because they needed cap space ?
It wasn’t. That is just made up BS, in the posters mind. Hill had 159 targets his last year in KC. They traded him because Hill wanted to be paid the top WR salary in the NFL and KC didn't want to pay that much. Very cut and dry. There is no crazy conspiracy in Hill's contract about usage.

It wasn’t. That is just made up BS, in the posters mind. Hill had 159 targets his last year in KC. They traded him because Hill wanted to be paid the top WR salary in the NFL and KC didn't want to pay that much. Very cut and dry. There is no crazy conspiracy in Hill's contract about usage.
Guess the Chiefs are proven right thus far! 4 bowls in 5 years. I certainly question the wisdom of the organization paying one guy what Tyreek is making except for the quarterback or o tackle.

Guess the Chiefs are proven right thus far! 4 bowls in 5 years. I certainly question the wisdom of the organization paying one guy what Tyreek is making except for the quarterback or o tackle.
But we fast at WR! To bad the OL can't hold a block against teams with good Dline men (which usually good teams have).

I dont think it's made up. Now I will have to check but I swear I read somewhere that he wasn't too happy because he wasn't getting targeted enough. I'll see if I can find the article and post it if I do

Screenshot_20240131-231434_Chrome.jpg

Yeah so I'm not making stuff up ok pumpkin...

Last edited:
Doubt this is true. Waddle seems like a consummate team player. Also it’s hard to complain about your role when you’re in the tent every other time you get tackled.

Yeah so I'm not making stuff up ok pumpkin...
Pumpkin? Hill says all different stuff on podcast and Twitter. And by the way the main BS was the part about McDaniel agreeing to any deal about getting the ball Hill. The biggest issue was straight up money. If KC caved to his contract demands there would never be any "usage issue", which h came out way after the fact. Then Hill came up with that narrative, to deflect from he want big money and KC wouldn't do.

Funny that Hill complains about not getting targeted enough in his last year in KC. Which was his highest targeted year ever in KC at 159. I guess he is happy with the whopping 12 more targets he gets with Miami.

Just to make clear I am calling BS on Hill claims of he didn't like his usage and that had anything to do with the trade. It was 99% about money. And saying BS to your theory of Miami/McDaniel having a deal to make sure he gets X targets or whatnot.

Anything Hill even says i take with a grain of salt. He talks just to hear himself talk. I knew he was a top weapon but never knew how much in love he was with himself til we got him and he started doing podcasts. I've never known someone to talk in 3rd person as he does.

I've never thought of Waddle as a diva, but you know that Reek has to be trying to rub off on him. He has always seem to come across as a quiet, humble guy. But then you put him on the Reek podcast and you have Reek in his ear, we gonna get this man stacks on top of stacks and how much money he's going to get in contract talk, years before he's even due an extension, the **** rubs off on you. Reek is prob in the coaches meetings saing "The Cheetah needs 15 targets this game" then casually walking into the WR room and telling Waddle, "The Cheetah told them you need double digit targets, you need to get more targets like the Cheetah so you can make what the Cheetah makes"

And no i didnt watch the video, its too long. Im just going by my personal thoughts and what I've read in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom