Reshad Jones Had Another Surgery? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones Had Another Surgery?

he had said he was playing through it Armando reported previously - another reason to move on..

He's #1 on my GTFO list.

I didn't like the coaching staff either. Doesn't matter. He quit on his team. Unforgivable for me.

This was from 2016- so the opposite shoulder-ugh

Reshad Jones isn’t second guessing himself but he said Tuesday he’s played the past two years with a torn labrum in his left shoulder and that injury helped cause the rotator cuff injury that knocked him out of the lineup and put him on injured reserve the rest of this season.

“I had a torn labrum I was playing with for two years,” Jones said. “I think that’s what caused it.”

“It” is the injury he sustained against the Buffalo Bills two weeks ago. The rotator cuff injury required surgery and Jones was back in the locker room while the media was around for the first time Tuesday.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article111809532.html

I've been curious if the site's favorite topic (Tannehill) would need shoulder surgery. I wonder if he would not share it.

What, if any, could he garner in a trade for a pick?

I guess at this point you take what you can get?

He's gotta be worth something. He was a stud for us for years. That's on tape.

What, if any, could he garner in a trade for a pick?

I guess at this point you take what you can get?

He's gotta be worth something. He was a stud for us for years. That's on tape.

Probably not - with that contract, age and injuries at this point.

Probably not - with that contract, age and injuries at this point.

I gotta believe at least a six, man.

But you are probably right. :bang:

Geez... what Belicheat would've garnered in trade for this guy before it came to this.

He hurt in the first jets game. last play of the first half when we stopped jets at the goaline. Was never same after that. He really shoulda been on ir. Team was decimated with injuries each week. I think only game we didn't lose anyone to injury was the first bills game and the pro bowl. X got through that healthy. Not kidding, I think those were only two games.

Let's say he comes back 100%, we still gotta cut him for cap situation?

Back
Top Bottom