Respect One Another! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Respect One Another!

jnewmant said:
well the last couple of days i've been going through some rough times and a majority of you guys have really stepped up to the plate and helped me out a good bit you especially being one fin fan and more respect is def. what this site needs. I"m all for it
Hang in there Bro, life will get better again for you!;)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Mods, I know this is the wrong forum, but give me a little time if you would! Thanks! We are all family here, and we respect, and appreciate one another! This is what has made Finheaven one of the best sites around! If you disagree with another member of the family, dispute the post with the respect, and knowledge. Please don't dis-respect another member, remember treat them as you would like to be treated, and as family as well! I am putting out this thread in an effort to keep Finheaven as the cream of the crop, and not like the rest of the smack talking sites! Thanks for listening!:beerbang:

:drinkers: Great post bro!!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I totally hear you. We just need to put as politely as we can, that there post is not there. That's all I am saying. If the post is not up to par, just say bro your post wasn't up to speed, rather then degrading them.

:yeahthat: If I don't like the post I ignore it..

DPlus47 said:
that's too easy to forget, unfortunately. it is a great observation. even at the height of the QB debates, things that turned into flame wars here were just casual discussions in face-to-face conversations, even among people i didn't agree with. it kinda follows the logic of why, when i lived with a woman, i'd go to a sports bar to watch the games: you're on your best behavior in public. this post is a good reminder for us to remember: we're in public here...
Well said Dplus. Thanks for the thread Fin Fan in Cali...its a keeper

We should always have respect for each other....when possible....especially when we don't agree.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Mods, I know this is the wrong forum, but give me a little time if you would! Thanks! We are all family here, and we respect, and appreciate one another! This is what has made Finheaven one of the best sites around! If you disagree with another member of the family, dispute the post with the respect, and knowledge. Please don't dis-respect another member, remember treat them as you would like to be treated, and as family as well! I am putting out this thread in an effort to keep Finheaven as the cream of the crop, and not like the rest of the smack talking sites! Thanks for listening!:beerbang:

Fin fan you da man bro :)

SECfootball said:
I love all Phin fans. The best environment I've ever been in was Ft. Lauderdale while I was on vacation in Florida. I happened to be there the same weekend training camp was opened to the public for three days, and my dad and I went. For the first time in my life, I was surrounded by Dolphins fans, and it couldn't have been any better. Too many Cowboys, Eagles, Steelers, and other bandwagon fans in Arkansas, so I hardly ever get to talk about the Phins with someone who shares my passion. A random passerby even complimented me on my Dolphins shirt and hat while I was shopping, which is something that has never happened in my entire life.

To get to my point, being a fellow Dolphins fan trumps every negative quality one might have. I don't care if you're annoying, stupid, arrogant, foul smelling, homosexual, or just altogether not a likable person, whatever. If you like the Dolphins, you're a good guy in my book.

Maybe I'm just an extremist? :lol:

:lol2:

This board is just like crime in our country. We can preach all we want for it to stop, yet someone out there will always continue it.

Freedom of speech is a pain in the a$$ nowadays.

Nice post Cali!

I really do not understand how some get so worked up over a few words on a message board. Really its a public forum with so many different views that to expect everyone's to mirror your own is wrong.

As I always say. The common thread amongst most of us is that we are Dolphin fans. We may see different paths to greatness, but upon winning a championship I doubt there will be one person who does not feel joy on that day.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
True dat!

It's fun to disagree sometimes, but I hate seeing posts on there that really insult a person way past an acceptable point. Save that for the Bills & Jets fans!

Not saying we all have to play nice and sing Koom Bye Ya (forgive the spelling), but we can disagree and make fun of each other w/out insulting backgrounds, education, mother's facial hair, etc.

Back
Top Bottom