Respect One Another! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Respect One Another!

Superself said:
Nice post Cali!

I really do not understand how some get so worked up over a few words on a message board. Really its a public forum with so many different views that to expect everyone's to mirror your own is wrong.

As I always say. The common thread amongst most of us is that we are Dolphin fans. We may see different paths to greatness, but upon winning a championship I doubt there will be one person who does not feel joy on that day.
:up:

I have a friggin FINFAN license plate and it's all because of u guys so i totally agree to cut down the negativity. A little is ok but that's all it's been lately.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Mods, I know this is the wrong forum, but give me a little time if you would! Thanks! We are all family here, and we respect, and appreciate one another! This is what has made Finheaven one of the best sites around! If you disagree with another member of the family, dispute the post with the respect, and knowledge. Please don't dis-respect another member, remember treat them as you would like to be treated, and as family as well! I am putting out this thread in an effort to keep Finheaven as the cream of the crop, and not like the rest of the smack talking sites! Thanks for listening!:beerbang:

:fh: great post

Fin Fan in Cali said:
thanks bro, just trying to get it to rub off!;)
I appreciate what you are saying. But if the Dolphins keep losing, it will not rub off.

I can't let this thread fall into the fathoms of the deep... Breath I say... BREATH!

Great post Fin Fan in Cali! Keep-on building the brotherhood!

BlitPhinFan said:
I can't let this thread fall into the fathoms of the deep... Breath I say... BREATH!

Great post Fin Fan in Cali! Keep-on building the brotherhood!
Brother Blit! Good to hear from you as always. I am trying brother, but sometimes it is very trying!:)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Brother Blit! Good to hear from you as always. I am trying brother, but sometimes it is very trying!:)

I hear ya bro. It's a tough fight but, man... if you succeed in just reaching/convincing 25% of the members of this site... then you sir have pulled off a miracle. I just don't think that people realize that once they feel respect and give that respect back to others... just how good they will feel about themselves.

I am 8 Killians to the wind and feeling the love in this thread!:hug::rawk:

BlitPhinFan said:
I hear ya bro. It's a tough fight but, man... if you succeed in just reaching/convincing 25% of the members of this site... then you sir have pulled off a miracle. I just don't think that people realize that once they feel respect and give that respect back to others... just how good they will feel about themselves.

I am 8 Killians to the wind and feeling the love in this thread!:hug::rawk:
Thanks bro!;)

To the Mods. thanks for letting stay on the main board as it did! I really appreciate that, and just maybe we opened a few eyes. Thanks again, John.

Back
Top Bottom