Retain, Tag, Or Let Walk? - Frank Gore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Retain, Tag, Or Let Walk? - Frank Gore

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
1070656850.jpg.0.jpg

Until NFL free agency opens on March 13th, I will be reviewing the impending free agents on the Miami Dolphins and evaluating whether or not the team should retain them, tag them, or let them walk. When front offices choose how to handle their upcoming free agents, they take a variety of factors into account, including age, production, and value, so I will be doing the same. Today, we begin with the ageless legend, Frank Gore.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/1...e-miami-dolphins-running-back-free-agent-2019

No thanks. Let him follow Adam Gase somewhere.

Keep him as a short yardage back, goal line plower. Rebuild doesnt mean you toss everyone out.

Gore is tough, keep him for 3rd and 1 plays. He played better than Drake and Ballage anyway, no need to stop

If we are building for the future, gotta let him walk. Great player though!

I like him as a player, but just dont see how he fits in here. I also think Drake should be the feature back.

I would keep Gore, but with the understanding that he won't be the focus. Drake and Ballage should both be featured a lot more. If Gore is good with that, I'd love to have him on the team.

Gore is the only old man I'm totally okay with us keeping for 1 more year. Him breaking records could be one of the only reasons to watch this team next year.

Back
Top Bottom