Revis and jets come to terms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis and jets come to terms

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Just annouced on Sports center that they have a deal in place. Biggest defensive deal in NFL history. He is on his way from FL to NY to sign tomorrow.

Wow , looks like the Jets front office gave in. Interesting......

How come the Jets can pay everybody but we can't afford Vincent Jackson? To those who say the Jets will have nothing left... who cares, they've signed most of their good players (minus Harris) and their defense and oline are better than ours. Minus Marshall, their receivers are better than ours.

Can't believe I beat you guys to this. First time EVER I got to break some news on THIS site. Most of the time you guys have it up and posted before I can type it up. Guess everyone went to sleep early tonight. YEAAAAA me, do I get a doggie biscut or something?

oh ****...just what the doctor ordered against brandon marshall

How come the Jets can pay everybody but we can't afford Vincent Jackson? To those who say the Jets will have nothing left... who cares, they've signed most of their good players (minus Harris) and their defense and oline are better than ours. Minus Marshall, their receivers are better than ours.[/QUOTE

you sir, need to take your opinions, put them in a bag and throw it away.

I wished I had your confidence. This is NOT good news.
ya i am alittle pissed, but guess what? at the end of the day, he is one person[ obviously very important] but he can only cover 1 guy, he is human after all.

there have been plenty of very good cbs in the nfl whose teams have won ****, like bailey, nhamdi, etc,. other people for them will have to step up.

u gotta remember, as im sure you do, the jets only finished 9-7 last year even with him, and shouldve been 8-8 really.

will see wat happens. give us the jets at full strength, as long as sanchez is qb of the team, we will be fine. also, they still got no pass rush whatsoever, and now the revis has this ''monumental'' contract, who knows if his play can drop a bit.

i say once again, BRING IT ON JETS,WE ARE READY FOR YOU GUYS.

How come the Jets can pay everybody but we can't afford Vincent Jackson? To those who say the Jets will have nothing left... who cares, they've signed most of their good players (minus Harris) and their defense and oline are better than ours. Minus Marshall, their receivers are better than ours.

you sir, need to take your opinions, put them in a bag and throw it away.

Line em up.....bring em on. Lets ****in go!!!!

Back
Top Bottom