Revis and jets come to terms | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis and jets come to terms

I agree. Plus, it was going to happen sooner or later. I just couldn't forsee someone holding out a year nowadays, especially when there is a chance for a lockout next season. He could have ended up not playing in the NFL for two years along with not even getting the deal he wanted.

Good for them.......i say bring in it on. Hopefully Vontae keeps getting better, Maybe we have our Own Stud Corner!!!!

you guys need to get your heads out of your ***** if you think revis possess a threat. he's not even a complete CB and wont match up against Marshall. i hope you guys know that we have a WAY better running game than the jets. plus on top of that, much better coaching.

I called it. I said they would sign a contract right before the season started, letting all the drama play out on Hard Knocks so more people would tune in. I don't think that's why Revis did it, but I believe that's why the Jets weren't in any rush. It's not like he desperately needed the preseason, he has talent, he didn't need to play, so the Jets just waited until right before the season.

Marshall has his passport and his bags packed. He is going to run all over that island.

Hope Revis has fun on vacation at Beast Beach for two weeks this year. He'll leave burned all over.

I don't wish bad on anyone, but I just feel a Murphy's Law here. I think he will get hurt with in the first 3 weeks. He has missed some time! Remember you heard it here first!

I don't wish bad on anyone, but I just feel a Murphy's Law here. I think he will get hurt with in the first 3 weeks. He has missed some time! Remember you heard it here first!

Well you beat me by a few then. How many clowns have we seen hold out and they come back and pop. You can work out, you can run up the art museum steps like friggin' Rocky Balboa, but you can't imitate camp. And now you're leaping right into a game situation.

I hate the ****ing jets, but I will find a way to hate them some ****ing more if they caved.

I think we all knew this was going to happen. Sooner or later the Jets FO would back down because he means to much to that team.

this was just a matter of time. i was on the jet's side with the controversy but if the best corner in football wants to get paid - you pay him or watch him go rape other teams' best receivers.

Back
Top Bottom