Rex Ryan is a man | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan is a man

Interesting #s from this season:

Braylon, Cotch, Smith 2011 rec #s: 6 recs, 73 yds, 0 TDs

Kerley: 9 recs, 82 yds, 1 TD

I'm not even bringing Plax into it. Our WR corps is fine and it will get better as Plax gets comfortable playing again.

It's not fair to compare the #'s of the receivers with new teams. Due to the lockout players don't know the offense as well, and have been injured. Had Mason been more familiar with the offense and didn't fly back to Tenn every other day, I think he would have produced a lot more. Even though he doubled his TD production yesterday, Plax still doesn't look good to me. He still looks like he can't jump and can't create separation. Even if he can get his legs back, he is still 34 and not neraly as explosive as Edwards was.

It cracks me up when people are so afraid to debate they put me on ignore.

Interesting how you did this right after I asked you to reveal your old username and why you left the board.

I have seen it for 2+ years, I have full confidence in him. Will he have bad stretches? yep, but he gets over those pretty quickly and is not afrid of the bog spot.

One thing I do know is we have been better than NE the last 2 years and Sanchez badly outplayed Tom Brady at NE in the div rd.

No need to move, he's getting upset when he shouldmn't be b/c I called him out on making up a quote.

And Big Ben badly out played Dirty in the Con. championship game when it counted the most. Difference is Brady and Ben both have their rings.

Braylon Edwards has been hurt and has barely played at all.
Cotch is hurt too so how would they have helped us?

Plax has 18 recs, 243 yds, 5 TDs

a year ago after 7 games Edwards had: 22 recs, 375 yds, 4 TDs and he got to play 4 games w/o Holmes eating into his production.

Plax is giving us a huge RZ target and our RZ #s are dramatically increased thanks to him. We don't have the deep threat we had in Edwards so there is a trade off.

I wanted to keep Braylon but the Jets didn't and Plax is doing a good job and should only continue to improve.

And Big Ben badly out played Dirty in the Con. championship game when it counted the most. Difference is Brady and Ben both have their rings.

Actually Big Ben had Sanchez like #'s in that game. He is certainly the better QB, but he did not play well in that game.

It's not fair to compare the #'s of the receivers with new teams. Due to the lockout players don't know the offense as well, and have been injured. Had Mason been more familiar with the offense and didn't fly back to Tenn every other day, I think he would have produced a lot more. Even though he doubled his TD production yesterday, Plax still doesn't look good to me. He still looks like he can't jump and can't create separation. Even if he can get his legs back, he is still 34 and not neraly as explosive as Edwards was.

But it's fair to criticize Plax?

I think Ben played much better than his awful #s in that game but he didn't badly outplay sanchez. he had much more help.

Sanchez has played 2 years, give him some time. It took peyton 6 years before he won a playoff game and 9 years before he made a SB, it took Rodgers 3 years as a starter before he won a playoff game, it took Brees 6 years before he won a playoff game and 9 years before he made a SB, Rivers has less playoff wins than Sanchez and he's played much longer,...

Actually Big Ben had Sanchez like #'s in that game. He is certainly the better QB, but he did not play well in that game.

sanchez has never had #s close to that in a postseason game but Ben played much better than the #s indicate. he made the big plays to win that game.

Yeah that is true Ben did play like **** in this game, I was thinking of the week prior when he was good against the Ravens. Pitt rushed there way to glory against the Jets that game. My fo-pa.

sanchez has never had #s close to that in a postseason game but Ben played much better than the #s indicate. he made the big plays to win that game.

But it's fair to criticize Plax?

12-23 for 100 yards 1td and 1 int is pretty close. Sanchez has never had to face a defense like the Jets had in the post season.

I'm talking about the signing. Do you really think at this point Burress is better than Braylon?

He's a man who's self-admittedly bi-curious and into nipple torture and, while manipulating unfamiliar tootsies, is easily titillated by the sight of well-endowed strangers exploring his wife's multiple points of ingress.

Thats pretty sick....you need a cold shower:rolleyes2:

I see no pride in Rex Ryan publicly admitting he is an idiot and completely misread his team's talent. Why didn't he put a giant sign on his head that says "I am a bad coach". I am sorry folks but I think Ryan has underachieved as a Head Coach. The front office has handed him some great talent and he seems no better off this year, in fact maybe worse. And now he is losing the locker room. Thank God that blow hard idiot is not our coach.

stoped reading after this coment.........Would kill to achieve what the Jets have the last two years.

These

you all bash rex but you would be all be felating him if he got u 2 back to back afc title games

Actually, NO!!!

If that loud-mouth embecile was promising Superbowls for my team before the season even begins and spouting off about anything and everything, nothing he accomplished would make my like that blo-hard.

Somebody needs to remind him:

"Its better to keep your mouth shut and have people think your an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

stoped reading after this coment.........Would kill to achieve what the Jets have the last two years.

These

You stoped?

12-23 for 100 yards 1td and 1 int is pretty close. Sanchez has never had to face a defense like the Jets had in the post season.

I'm talking about the signing. Do you really think at this point Burress is better than Braylon?

No it's not, it's still double the rating but they were similar in that both made huge plays to helpe their teams win so they played much better than the #s.

Right now Braylon isn't playing so yes. Burress at his peak was better than Braylon, Burress gives us a RZ target we haven't had, give Burress time. I preferred Braylon back but the Jets didn't want him and I am confident in Burress.

Back
Top Bottom