Rex Ryan is a man | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan is a man

No it's not, it's still double the rating but they were similar in that both made huge plays to helpe their teams win so they played much better than the #s.

Right now Braylon isn't playing so yes. Burress at his peak was better than Braylon, Burress gives us a RZ target we haven't had, give Burress time. I preferred Braylon back but the Jets didn't want him and I am confident in Burress

Braylon got injured with SF. That does not automatically mean that he would have been injured had he stayed with the Jets. You can wait as long as you like, but Plax isn't getting any younger or more explosive. At this point, Braylon is the better receiver, and I really don't think you disagree with that.

Braylon got injured with SF. That does not automatically mean that he would have been injured had he stayed with the Jets. You can wait as long as you like, but Plax isn't getting any younger or more explosive. At this point, Braylon is the better receiver, and I really don't think you disagree with that.

Plax needed and still needs time to get comfortable A)playing again and B)playing in a new system w/ a new QB.

He is 34. He doesn't have much time. :lol:

I'm not saying he needs years but the man had no offseason and not much training camp after missing 2 1/2 years so give him a little time. I felt all along his greatest impact would be down the stretch and I still believe that.

he's 34, not 40 and he's a WR not a RB. A WR w/ no wear and tear on his body(besides the abuse his buttocks took in prison) the last few years so he's not a 34 yr old that has been taking NFL pounding the whole time.

I'm not saying he needs years but the man had no offseason and not much training camp after missing 2 1/2 years so give him a little time. I felt all along his greatest impact would be down the stretch and I still believe that.

he's 34, not 40 and he's a WR not a RB. A WR w/ no wear and tear on his body(besides the abuse his buttocks took in prison) the last few years so he's not a 34 yr old that has been taking NFL pounding the whole time.

plax 34 is different from jerry rice or TO in their late 30's. plax has had a hard time staying healthy even in his younger years. he is a great player, but i dont think he is going to last the whole year. i said that when the posters on this site wanted to sign him so dont think im saying that because the jets are gay.

from 2001-2007 he played at least 15 games in all but one season.

any player can get hurt but he's just getting started here. if freak injury happens we deal w/ it but I don't expect him to get hurt b/c of his age.

from 2001-2007 he played at least 15 games in all but one season.

any player can get hurt but he's just getting started here. if freak injury happens we deal w/ it but I don't expect him to get hurt b/c of his age.

he was on the injury list almost every week. plus he has already been hurt this year. dont want to get into a pissing match with you over something that may/may not happen. i guess we'll just have to see.

he was on the injury list almost every week. plus he has already been hurt this year. dont want to get into a pissing match with you over something that may/may not happen. i guess we'll just have to see.

who cares? did he play? that's all that matters. Tom Brady has been on the injury list every week for years.

who cares? did he play? that's all that matters. Tom Brady has been on the injury list every week for years.

tom brady was practicing, plax wasnt. also, bill was just doing that as a mind game to other teams. he is smart, unlike ryan, who has learning disabilities and is slightly retarded.

tom brady was practicing, plax wasnt. also, bill was just doing that as a mind game to other teams. he is smart, unlike ryan, who has learning disabilities and is slightly retarded.

Plax is practicing w/ us.

BB was a genius last postseason when that dummy rex outcoached him on the road in the div rd.

Plax is practicing w/ us.

BB was a genius last postseason when that dummy rex outcoached him on the road in the div rd.

you suggesting that Ryan is anywhere near bb as far as coaching goes. Tells me all I need to know of what kind of homer you are.

you suggesting that Ryan is anywhere near bb as far as coaching goes. Tells me all I need to know of what kind of homer you are.

Did you watch the playoff game at NE last year? have you seen BB w/o Tom Brady? w/o Brady BB is a failure as a HC in this league, you guys bash Sanchez all the time yet you don't want to give Rex any credit- how do we keep advancing further than NE w/ such a crappy HC and QB?

Did you watch the playoff game at NE last year? have you seen BB w/o Tom Brady? w/o Brady BB is a failure as a HC in this league, you guys bash Sanchez all the time yet you don't want to give Rex any credit- how do we keep advancing further than NE w/ such a crappy HC and QB?

he's a good d cordinator. That's it. You've seen how he's lost the locker room already. Once they don't make the playoffs the ship will come crashing down.

he's a good d cordinator. That's it. You've seen how he's lost the locker room already. Once they don't make the playoffs the ship will come crashing down.

How exactly has he lost the LR? You guys love making things up.

Back
Top Bottom