Rey Mauluga | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rey Mauluga

phinfan33

Club Member
Reaction score
How many of you would like to see us get him in next years draft if he falls into our laps? i ask because what i know of him,he just seems like and has a feel to him that he's the kind of LB we can build our defense around.

this probably should've gone into the Draft forum,but i'm asking it here.

number_button58-1.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Rey Maualuga[/FONT]
1284090-1.jpeg

profile-1.gif
arrow-1.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Class:
Senior
[/FONT]
arrow-1.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hometown:
Eureka
[/FONT]
arrow-1.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]High School:
Eureka
[/FONT]
arrow-1.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Height / Weight:
6-2 / 260
[/FONT]
arrow-1.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Position:
LB
[/FONT]
arrow-1.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Birthdate:
01/01/1987
[/FONT]
arrow-1.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Experience:
3V
[/FONT]

CAREER: He has 194 tackles in his career.
2008: Maualuga, USC's leading tackler in 2007 and a 2-time All-Pac-10 first teamer now in line for All-American and Butkus Award honors, returns for his third season as the Trojans' menacing starting middle linebacker as a senior in 2008. He was named to the 2008 Playboy Pre-Season All-American team. He is on the "Watch List" for the 2008 Lombardi Award and Bronko Nagurski Award.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good....still reading but BTW just put a paragraph and copy and paste the link in the post. For copyright reasons we can't just copy and paste articles or any work from another site. :up:

if by some chance we can and do get him,and he has a rookie season like Patrick Willis had for San Fran,and improves on that,we could be set at the MLB position for years to come,plus have a MLB that opposing OCs will have to take into consideration when they game plan against us,and fear.

Looks good....still reading but BTW just put a paragraph and copy and paste the link in the post. For copyright reasons we can't just copy and paste articles or any work from another site. :up:
alrighty,will do next time i start a post on a player i think will be good for us.

here's the link.../usctrojans.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/maualuga_rey00.html

the reason i ask is because if he falls into our laps,and he has a phenominal senior season,i don't see how we can pass him up.

the reason i ask is because if he falls into our laps,and he has a phenominal senior season,i don't see how we can pass him up.

if we overachieve, noway he falls into our laps. Rey-Rey just can do so many things that it will make it hard for most teams to pass on him (can play inside and outside, play in 43 or 34, good in coverage and blitzing). More likely that his teammate Cushing or Little Animal falls to us if we overachieve this year.

Saw him play in HS...he was like Jefferson on "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"

I'd be a fan of drafting him to build the defense around, he's a beast.

Back
Top Bottom