rickey trade is so close now, check out link... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rickey trade is so close now, check out link...

Nice post! You make several good points. Sure, I would like Williams, but we may be just as potent on offense with another back behind the offensive line they are trying to build! It's obvious they have a plan and if it pans out we will be better next year, who knows, maybe we will be the best!:D :D :D

Originally posted by miadphan13
Really damn it, let's just do it already!! :mad:

Damn. That sounds a lot like my ex-girlfriend. :p

Ricky Williams To Cleveland!!!!

The New Orleans Saints have agreed in principal to send the troubled runnign back to Cleveland for thier first (17) , a fourth and Kevin Johnson.

The Brownies want RW for less than we do. I think that conditional 3rd next year will get the Saints.

True. Who's to say that Duce Staley running behind Levi Jones and Olin Kreutz wouldn't be effective. Or Deshaun Foster. Who knows what's gonna happen.

PROVE IT, DENNY.

This is your first post here. And it's a doozy!! Just want a link.

Sorry fellas

That popst came out wrong, the browns have agreed to send thier first a fourth and KJ , The saints have yet to agree, this per browns

Bahahaha. Considering Butch just said last night that he won't trade a first rounder for Ricky Williams and every site would be posting this info. It's bull****. You guys shouldn't get so worked up by such obvious bs lol

VAN DOLF pay attention Butch has offered first

Your an idiot

Hey Denny, I have a complaint. I got the Grand Slam the other night but no hashbrowns. What's up with that? And was it cause I had some brothas with me that we had to wait an hour to eat? Next time I'm going to IHOP:goof:

That's the best insult you could come up with?

Butch Davis changes his mind quite often. Just last night he was quoted as saying he wasn't going to offer a #1. Sorry over the fact I just noticed he offered a #1 but as of yet you are still lacking any proof whatsoever that Ricky has signed. So that makes you completely full of ****.

Come on Denny. Put up or shut up. Lets see this proof.

Back
Top Bottom