ricky motivated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky motivated

Tupac Shakur

troublesome
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/colleges/um/story/475798.html

CHATTER
• A friend of Ricky Williams said he has never seen the running back more determined and that Williams speaks of wanting to be one of the NFL's three to five best backs. Bill Parcells, who told Williams he believes in him, has pushed the right buttons, and Williams knows he needs money for his family.

This is why we can't draft McFadden . . . we are going to have to resign Ricky . . . who I think will be back to his old self with Parcells running the show.

The Ricky and Ronnie express will lead this team to great things before its all said and done.

I think Ricky realizes its his last and best chance too show he can still perform. He has too be the worst example of wasted talent and time. Hopefully he will payback the team he messed over and help himself and his family before he is done. They were a terrific tandem for one season and maybe now with it all on the line they can be again. Actually the Miami Dolphins are under no pressure too acheive after 1-15 season. Everyone expects us too at best win very few games this season. Nice time too show them differant. :wink:

How come he wasn't motivated the last 2-3 chances he got from Miami?

i seem to remember him being extremely motivated every single time we played the jets. You guys haven't beat us while he was playing :)

i seem to remember him being extremely motivated every single time we played the jets. You guys haven't beat us while he was playing :)

I seem to remember a huge Ricky fumble on a Sunday Night in 2002 that helped the Jets beat Miami which became the difference in winning the division that year.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/colleges/um/story/475798.html

CHATTER
• A friend of Ricky Williams said he has never seen the running back more determined and that Williams speaks of wanting to be one of the NFL's three to five best backs. Bill Parcells, who told Williams he believes in him, has pushed the right buttons, and Williams knows he needs money for his family.
Good to hear, but I will always remain skeptical of Ricky. He has said the right things before and seemed to be changed, but there always were setbacks.

Hopefully nothing bad happens, but I can never 100% trust this guy anymore. I can't wait though to start yelling "Run Ricky Run" again. :up:

This is why we can't draft McFadden . . . we are going to have to resign Ricky . . . who I think will be back to his old self with Parcells running the show.

The Ricky and Ronnie express will lead this team to great things before its all said and done.

I was under the impression that he was still under contract and Parcells and co. already have picked up his option...no?

We have him at the league minimum.

Can't wait to see the R&R express!!! :hi5:

He'll staying motivated until the 5th game when thoughts of ganja come back in his head.:knee:

its the last year of his contract, and he is probably going to have the best offensive line hes ever played with. if we do add mckinnie then we could be this years version of the 2007 vikings.. its exciting to know we have ronnie and ricky coming back. the only thing left to wait for is the draft. what are the dolphins going to do?

Fourth quarter... we will run all over defenses in the fourth if Ronnie and Ricky can get it together. I'll give you a great example of what happens when you pound the football all game long: Washington during our season opener. If I remember correctly, Portis and Co. had no trouble moving the ball on the ground against us in overtime, and that was after they ran the ball against us for most of the game. That grinding offense that Gibbs had really wore our defense down towards the end of that game, and then it was all downhill from there. If Ronnie and Ricky can get healthy and stay healthy, I really think that we might have a shot at a .500 season next year. We all know that Henning LOVES to run the ball. Now he just might love to run the ball even MORE considering the two wrecking balls he has in his backfield. Oh, yea, and when he wants to change the pace a little, he can just call on that other guy... BOOKER!!! I can't wait!!!

Back
Top Bottom