ricky motivated | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky motivated

How come he wasn't motivated the last 2-3 chances he got from Miami?

Who knows, well have to wait till the season to see how motivated he is, but if I had to answer your question I would guess he has alot more respect for Parcells than the other two clowns that were here. (but remember in 2005 - He was productive).

IMO however, we have all heard this song and dance before from Ricky sources so Its just another wait and see scenario.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/colleges/um/story/475798.html

CHATTER
• A friend of Ricky Williams said he has never seen the running back more determined and that Williams speaks of wanting to be one of the NFL's three to five best backs. Bill Parcells, who told Williams he believes in him, has pushed the right buttons, and Williams knows he needs money for his family.

That's kinda funny. Who in the hell actually strives to be one of the three to five best backs? Why not the best?

There's probably a reason why the source is referred to as "A friend" ... IMO, not very reliable.

Besides, haven't we heard it all before from his high-ness?

That's kinda funny. Who in the hell actually strives to be one of the three to five best backs? Why not the best?

There's probably a reason why the source is referred to as "A friend" ... IMO, not very reliable.

Besides, haven't we heard it all before from his high-ness?

It's just another patented Ricky smoke-screen. :up:

btw, what's the point in arguing with a Jets fan?

They haven't won anything of significance in over 38 years.

Rick will DOMINATE

Hey everyone... I know Ricky lost our trust and left football a couple times but you have to remember sometimes people go through a mental exhaustion during good times of their life. I think Ricky needed to find himself and figure out what he wanted to do. And last year when he shaved his face cut all his hair you could tell he was who he WANTED to be. A football player. A new Ricky Williams! Did you see the look on his face when he got injured? Total disappointment. He looked ashamed. I have never honestly seen Ricky look so disappointed before. This tells me something. It tells me he wants to show up everybody and become what he was supposed to become. :up:

Not only is Ricky older but he is now wiser. He is preparing himself cause he wants to show everybody up! Believe in Ricky! He won't fail us this time. I mean his last failed drug test was over some over the counter stuff. So its not like he's smoking weed alot. He is an amazing athlete with tremendous vision. Don't be surprised if Ricky and Ronnie both have Pro Bowl years this year. Ricky is out to wow everybody once again! This time he means more business than ever. Someone lit a fire under his *** and he wants to shut the doubters up!! You'll believe it when you see it! You'll be thankful to have Ricky back and to have given him another chance! Here's to Ricky!! :woot: :hi5::woot:

Back
Top Bottom