ricky motivated | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky motivated

I seem to remember a huge Ricky fumble on a Sunday Night in 2002 that helped the Jets beat Miami which became the difference in winning the division that year.

Was that the difference? Silly me thinking it was losing 3 of our last 5 games to finish the season.

I believe we still had Ray Lucas in there when we lost to the Jets that year. Unfortunately. Though you're right you did beat the Dolphins that year. But it was midseason, we split the series that year(We beat the Jets 30-3 at home a few weeks earlier.) It's not a loss that had huge ramifications on our playoff hopes. We were too busy stepping on our own feet towards the end. If Jay Fiedler didn't go down we would have made the playoffs that year. He got us out to a 5-1 start shockingly. And then Ray Lucas came in and the rest is history.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/colleges/um/story/475798.html

CHATTER
• A friend of Ricky Williams said he has never seen the running back more determined and that Williams speaks of wanting to be one of the NFL's three to five best backs. Bill Parcells, who told Williams he believes in him, has pushed the right buttons, and Williams knows he needs money for his family.

This really sounds familar, everytime Ricky comes back its the same positive news about him, untill he fails another drug test. Im not trying to be negative bc im glad hes back and hope he helps our team win, its just seems like Ive heard this before....im not getting my hopes up to get let down again.

how about

:err:
how about the jets finally get there own stadium. how about going 2 another web site.:hi5:

nyjunk how about the jets get there own stadium? how about jet fans go to AA meetings since there drunk way before the game starts n arrested before the game ends. how about that?

i believe he will be great again but every day i open this page i hope i dont see a post that says ricky fails drug test. and although it wouldnt surprise me anymore, it also wouldnt upset me cuz i have no faith in him at this point anymore

I seem to remember a huge Ricky fumble on a Sunday Night in 2002 that helped the Jets beat Miami which became the difference in winning the division that year.

Why are you positng here?:banhim:

Immaturity. I think around 28 to 29 you really turn a corner in your maturity level. He will only have 1 more major contract oppertunity also, after this contract. So, he knows he better cash in and set himself and his family up for life with his next contract!

he's 31, his opportunity for another major contract is over. 31 is ancient in RB years and even if hye had an '02-like season who would be dumb enough to give this guy a major contract?

How come the JETS suck?

Well the Jets have "sucked" w/ a div title and 3 PO appearances since 2002, I guess the dolphins have been great w/ ZERO PO apps?

Was that the difference? Silly me thinking it was losing 3 of our last 5 games to finish the season.

I believe we still had Ray Lucas in there when we lost to the Jets that year. Unfortunately. Though you're right you did beat the Dolphins that year. But it was midseason, we split the series that year(We beat the Jets 30-3 at home a few weeks earlier.) It's not a loss that had huge ramifications on our playoff hopes. We were too busy stepping on our own feet towards the end. If Jay Fiedler didn't go down we would have made the playoffs that year. He got us out to a 5-1 start shockingly. And then Ray Lucas came in and the rest is history.

Nah, that loss didn't have huge ramifications for the Dolphins. You only lost the div on a tiebreaker and had you beaten us that night you would have clinched the div prior to that Week 17 game at NE.

We went 6-3 w/ Ray Lucas in 1999 and if half our team wasn't hurt in the early part of '02 then we STILL would have won the div in 2002 except w/ 11 or 12 wins instead of 9.

nyjunk how about the jets get there own stadium? how about jet fans go to AA meetings since there drunk way before the game starts n arrested before the game ends. how about that?

That was pretty funny:rolleyes2:

i believe he will be great again but every day i open this page i hope i dont see a post that says ricky fails drug test. and although it wouldnt surprise me anymore, it also wouldnt upset me cuz i have no faith in him at this point anymore

When you say "great again" keep in mind he was only great for ONE season in his career.

This could be a new version of the 70's team. Two 1,000 yard runners. That can only help Beck.

he's 31, his opportunity for another major contract is over. 31 is ancient in RB years and even if hye had an '02-like season who would be dumb enough to give this guy a major contract?

Well the Jets have "sucked" w/ a div title and 3 PO appearances since 2002, I guess the dolphins have been great w/ ZERO PO apps?

Nah, that loss didn't have huge ramifications for the Dolphins. You only lost the div on a tiebreaker and had you beaten us that night you would have clinched the div prior to that Week 17 game at NE.

We went 6-3 w/ Ray Lucas in 1999 and if half our team wasn't hurt in the early part of '02 then we STILL would have won the div in 2002 except w/ 11 or 12 wins instead of 9.

That was pretty funny:rolleyes2:

When you say "great again" keep in mind he was only great for ONE season in his career.
dude i didnt call your wack *** out on **** so for u to attack me is asinine. But since you did let not get on the lowly jets. your franchise has done squat. your qb situation is as bleek as ours your defense sucks, you recievers while i like coles are trash thomas jones while he is good he doesnt score. o yeah werent the jets supposed to be the team to dethrone the patsies this year and you guys mange to win like4 or 5 games and hell two of those were against our 1-15 ***. so dude get a life when you team is picking in the top ten also your not allowed to talk ****

Whats going on here ! Do we have another Jerry Springer show going down!
918420_0e08a747cc_m-1.jpeg

that's like asking me why Pennington can't throw the ball more than 15 yards. I just don't know?????

Yep, they are almost identical situations:rolleyes2::lol: Imagine if Chad had an arm? he never loses to you guys w/ no arm so be thankful he doesn't have a great arm like a Trent Green or Daunte Culpepper:lol:

dude i didnt call your wack *** out on **** so for u to attack me is asinine. But since you did let not get on the lowly jets. your franchise has done squat. your qb situation is as bleek as ours your defense sucks, you recievers while i like coles are trash thomas jones while he is good he doesnt score. o yeah werent the jets supposed to be the team to dethrone the patsies this year and you guys mange to win like4 or 5 games and hell two of those were against our 1-15 ***. so dude get a life when you team is picking in the top ten also your not allowed to talk ****

Where did I attack you? I simply pointed out the man had 1 great season.

I am not talking trash but if I am not allowed to then how can dolphin fans talk trash when your team has been alot worse?

Back
Top Bottom