Ricky&Ronnie VS W.McGhee&T.Henry | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky&Ronnie VS W.McGhee&T.Henry

PassRush said:
This is a bit skewed, we have no idea if Ricky can still produce, we also have no idea if Henry will even play, let alone be into the game. I suppose that if McGahey can stay healthy it has to be T and W, they are both proven amazing backs. Travis Henry is top 5, Mcgahey is up there. Ronnie has not taken a snap and ricky is... well, Ricky is Ricky

If Travis Henry was a top 5 back they would not of taken Willis McGahee. McGahee is not a top 5, so why would an inferior player in Henry be better than he is? Also the Bills backs are better, but Travis Henry is a very overrated back and was the reason the Bills did not make the playoffs last season.

ckparrothead said:
Those are two things I've never heard before. Do you have any links? I'm not denying you, but I would like to see some links and find out more about who I thought had been a pretty standup guy...

I don't have any links, but it is known among Bills fans, the thing with the 14 yr old females happened a few seasons ago, and just thought of Spurrier constantly ripping on UT. If a Bills fan from Buffalo posts on here, I'd be shocked if they did not hear about it because it was pretty widely reported among the Buffalo media.

Junoir 61503 said:
I was just wondering which duo is actually better right now?Who would you take to start the season?

Guys.........seriously, I know there's not alot to write about, but c'mooooon. It's not even close. How can you even compare the foursome? McGahee had a tremendous year last year and Henry is a surefire starter for any other team. Since you guys missed it, Ricky didn't play last year and lost alot of weight.........Ronnie ain't even seen a down of professional ball yet.

Seriously, I scratch my had at some of the sh*t a few people post on here.

Ronnie Alone Will Be Better Than Both Travis And Willis I BELIVE HE IS THE NEXT BO JACKSON. :D

ckparrothead said:
Those are two things I've never heard before. Do you have any links? I'm not denying you, but I would like to see some links and find out more about who I thought had been a pretty standup guy...

he was involved in some BS about having sex with a minor.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
Ronnie Alone Will Be Better Than Both Travis And Willis I BELIVE HE IS THE NEXT BO JACKSON. :D

.........and I believe I'm going to be the next Powerball winner............

with two backs with something to prove ronnie with being the 2nd round pick and ricky needing money these guys are going to be devestating at the end of the year bank on it !!! its time to get excited :eek:

with ronniies past of shareing the backfield and rickey not wanting to carry the whole load your looking at the potential of a awsome backfield !!

ps thats why you got so many bills fan sighning in, they know its coming !!!

aquaman#1 said:
with two backs with something to prove ronnie with being the 2nd round pick and ricky needing money these guys are going to be devestating at the end of the year bank on it !!! its time to get excited :eek:

with ronniies past of shareing the backfield and rickey not wanting to carry the whole load your looking at the potential of a awsome backfield !!

No.

aquaman#1 said:

Actually,...no.

At most we'll see the Ronnie Ricky duo a whopping once, that is if Ricky ever comes back.

And Ronnie has done nothing yet to warrent me being worried. If he starts out of the gate with 100 yard, 2 TD game, I'll start sweating.

Willis and Henry are better than an out of football for a year and 35 lbs. lighter Ricky Williams and an RB who has never taken a carry in the NFL (Ronnie Brown) hands down. Some of you guys have too much time at your hands.

Junoir 61503 said:
I think Ricky&Ronnie are potential and you don't know what your gonna get,while T.Henry And Willis are proven 1000 yard rushers who can get it done.That being said I take an 1800 yard Ricky and hopefully a real good Ronnie Brown.

"Potential is crap, production is everything" Bill Parcells, and I agree.

well my take on this is that u look at it in a realistic point of view instead of a fantasy point of view...as of right now how both teams stand i would take Wilis over Ronnie for the simple fact the Wilis has played some downs in the NFL and also T.Henry won't play for the Bills again and Ricky isn't even in camp yet..but lets say we have 2002-2003RW/Ronnie Brown vs. Wilis/Henry i'd take RW/RB over WM/TH

Ronnie and Ricky for potential but Mcgahee and Henry you can't go wrong there. I hate seeing Mcgahee in that Bills uniform, ..GO CANES!!!!:evil:

Losman7 said:
Actually,...no.

At most we'll see the Ronnie Ricky duo a whopping once, that is if Ricky ever comes back.

And Ronnie has done nothing yet to warrent me being worried. If he starts out of the gate with 100 yard, 2 TD game, I'll start sweating.

So what are they gonna play like game 5 togather and then Ricky is traded. I see Ricky staying with the team this year because his trade value will be some footballs, and maybe another sweat golfcart for Ronnie....

Back
Top Bottom