Ricky&Ronnie VS W.McGhee&T.Henry | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky&Ronnie VS W.McGhee&T.Henry

what's the recent word on Henry? because the last i heard he resented the bills franchise and wanted to be traded. anything new?

bakedmatt said:
what's the recent word on Henry? because the last i heard he resented the bills franchise and wanted to be traded. anything new?

Hes hating life, living in florida.

But he dosen't really have a choice the way I see it, and heres why...

-He hasen't got the kind of money he should because hes a moron, thats why he had to restructure a few years ago, he needed another bonus cause he was broke.

-He basically didn't play last year, if he sits out next year, he won't be a free agents because he didn't fulfill his contract

-If he somehow gets cut after sitting out a year, he'll be basically two years out of football, and very good-but not elite backs take two years off thier value is basically shot.

If he was smart he'd show up, maybe he gets traded, maybe he spells McGahee for a season, does decent and gets paid as a FA next year.

Its his future he ****ing up

Losman7 said:
Hes hating life, living in florida.

But he dosen't really have a choice the way I see it, and heres why...

-He hasen't got the kind of money he should because hes a moron, thats why he had to restructure a few years ago, he needed another bonus cause he was broke.

-He basically didn't play last year, if he sits out next year, he won't be a free agents because he didn't fulfill his contract

-If he somehow gets cut after sitting out a year, he'll be basically two years out of football, and very good-but not elite backs take two years off thier value is basically shot.

If he was smart he'd show up, maybe he gets traded, maybe he spells McGahee for a season, does decent and gets paid as a FA next year.

Its his future he ****ing up

Actually if he shows up for the final 6 games I believe he will have fulfilled his contract. Donahoe should have traded him when he had the chance. The Bills will be in such better shape when Donahoe is not the GM, IMO.

Ronnie and Ricky...I'm not a homer but it's not rocket science to me..

Henry clearly doesn't want to be there. If his heart isn't in it, he's not going to rocket back into the starting spot. Willis is overrated IMO...fantasy sites have him as a top 5 RB but I think he'll get a solid 1000 yards this season.

Although there are question marks due to the fact Ronnie = Rookie and Ricky = Bookie, I'd still take my chances with them. They provide a better 1 - 2 big man, quick man punch than a small man, medium man punch.

Also, you're not taking O. Lines into account, so fair is fair.

Consider that if all of them were in a draft right now, It would go as follows:

Based on all of there college careers' (only legit way to compare them)
1. Ricky
2. Ronnie
3. Willis
4. Henry

Based on what talent we know:

1. Ricky
2. Willis
3. Henry
4. Ronnie

Based on future prospect

1. Ronnie
2. Willis
3. Ricky/Henry toss

HysterikiLL said:
Ronnie and Ricky...I'm not a homer but it's not rocket science to me..

Henry clearly doesn't want to be there. If his heart isn't in it, he's not going to rocket back into the starting spot. Willis is overrated IMO...fantasy sites have him as a top 5 RB but I think he'll get a solid 1000 yards this season.

Although there are question marks due to the fact Ronnie = Rookie and Ricky = Bookie, I'd still take my chances with them. They provide a better 1 - 2 big man, quick man punch than a small man, medium man punch.

Also, you're not taking O. Lines into account, so fair is fair.

If we were taking into account O-lines nobody on the Dolphins would even be in this discussion. Willis overrated? Bro, did you not watch any games he was in last year? How can you call one man overrated and than predict a better performance by two guys who weren't even in the league last year?

PHINZONER said:

1. Ricky
2. Ronnie
3. Willis
4. Henry

Based on what talent we know:

1. Ricky
2. Willis
3. Henry
4. Ronnie

Based on future prospect

1. Ronnie
2. Willis
3. Ricky/Henry toss

Dude...........c'mon...........seriously.......if you're going to realistically rate "future prospect" how is it possible to rate Ronnie higher than McGahee when Ronnie ain't even seen a down of football yet, not to mention didn't even handle the majority of the carries at his own university, regardless of scheme or not...........

PHINZONER said:

1. Ricky
2. Ronnie
3. Willis
4. Henry

I like Ronnie Brown as a prospect but come on! Ronnie Brown was a backup his last year in college, Willis deserved the Heisman.

Making The Heisman Case For Willis McGahee

Willis has injury concers and Ronnie is the highest prospect in many years. When Ronnie carried the full load, he was very impressive! Look at his career stats when he started the 6 games for Auburn. The Aub. coach has said that Ronnie and Caddy were 1A and 1B. They were blessed w/ 2 guys tht were ultra talented and willing to share the lime light. If Ronnie were such a ? why was he rated as the best player in the draft. Alex only went #1 b/c he is a qb and SF needed one bad. Ronnie is bigger faster more agile and has better hands than any of the others.

PHINZONER said:
Willis has injury concers and Ronnie is the highest prospect in many years. When Ronnie carried the full load, he was very impressive! Look at his career stats when he started the 6 games for Auburn. The Aub. coach has said that Ronnie and Caddy were 1A and 1B. They were blessed w/ 2 guys tht were ultra talented and willing to share the lime light. If Ronnie were such a ? why was he rated as the best player in the draft. Alex only went #1 b/c he is a qb and SF needed one bad. Ronnie is bigger faster more agile and has better hands than any of the others.

How is Ronnie the highest prospect in many years? Which years by the way? You explanation for the games Ronnie only started are great, but it remains to be seen how durable the man is. McGahee has rehabilitated that knee? Or did you not see that last year? I know the rest of the league did. The only thing Ronnie has over McGahee is hands.......the rest is debatable and yet to be seen in the pros.

baalworship said:
I like Ronnie Brown as a prospect but come on! Ronnie Brown was a backup his last year in college, Willis deserved the Heisman.

Making The Heisman Case For Willis McGahee

It's hard to make a case for him cause I think Dorsey was more valuable. The White/Peterson case and the Bush/Leinart case does not have the same merit because White was more valuable IMO, as was Leinart IMO, and both teams had capable backups and probably would've been just as good if the players were not on the team. Lendale White was the starting RB for USC, so would you consider him a better player than Reggie Bush?

Willis has not played a full season yet! I do think he is good, and I thought we could have played in year 1 but agreed w/ letting him sit! I look at purely the intangibles on Ronnie and am excited. Could he be a disappointment, yeah. If he were in the same draft as Willis who would go first?

djfresh47 said:
It's hard to make a case for him cause I think Dorsey was more valuable. The White/Peterson case and the Bush/Leinart case does not have the same merit because White was more valuable IMO, as was Leinart IMO, and both teams had capable backups and probably would've been just as good if the players were not on the team. Lendale White was the starting RB for USC, so would you consider him a better player than Reggie Bush?

The point was that Willis McGahee was making a strong case for himself as the best player in college football, Ronnie Brown was backing up Caddy. I was just answering a Dolphin fan that made the case that Ronnie Brown had a better college career.

But where a player is drafted or what they did in college is meaningless in a few months. Willis should be 100% this year for the first time since his injury in the Fiesta Bowl. It will be interesting to see how teams try to defend him now that he will be going full blast. All the Bills personnel guys have said that no one has seen the real Willis Mcgahee yet. All I know is if the real Willis shows up..... ....... :evil:

Back
Top Bottom