ricky trade soon | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky trade soon

I say keep him for as long as he wants to play.

I think we shood trade wicky fur paytin mannig. we need a qwarterbak and edj sed he duznt want two stay in indee so they wil be lukin fur a new runnigbak soon so they wood want wicky.

david carr is THE best young QB in the NFL... lol, that post was dumb.

Philter25 said:
I think we shood trade wicky fur paytin mannig. we need a qwarterbak and edj sed he duznt want two stay in indee so they wil be lukin fur a new runnigbak soon so they wood want wicky.
marcos, is that you?

:lol:

be serious with this trade stuff , saban wants ricky he wants the two headed monster ricky-ronnie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come late season or late 4th qtr youl be glad we have them both

RANDYNRONNY said:
perhaps ricky can be of some worth to the dolphins after all.i think our best bet is to ship ricky out to the texans for Car .that way we can solve a problem at qb and still be competavive for the next few seasons.Car has worn out his welcome in texas and perhaps a change of teams would help him
where or who do you think would take a chance on ricky?and for what price:goof:

Why would they want to do that...they have a perfectly good rb in dominack davis and David Carr is about to breakout this year

Ozzy said:
Lets say an already good team has a Rb go down with a season ending injury in preseason. Or if they need a more experienced Rb to help a young draftee. Teams will most surely be interested in a Rb that only wants to play two more years. Especially when that Rb can be had with a cap friendly deal to go along with the trade. He could very well land a 3rd rounder.
that's why we still have Henry. Henry has more value than RW at this moment. Henry is a lesser risk than RW.

romio said:
be serious with this trade stuff , saban wants ricky he wants the two headed monster ricky-ronnie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come late season or late 4th qtr youl be glad we have them both

i agree, this will be a very good thing with both of them

Justasportsfan said:
that's why we still have Henry. Henry has more value than RW at this moment. Henry is a lesser risk than RW.

I will be very surprised if Henry plays a single down for Buffalo this season.

rafael said:
I will be very surprised if Henry plays a single down for Buffalo this season.
Me too. I expect him to be traded before the season starts.

Justasportsfan said:
Me too. I expect him to be traded before the season starts.

Do you expect it to be Tennessee? And what do you think you'll get for him?

Losman7 said:
I say do it :)

That is you expressing the fear inside of you! The fear of a 200+ yard game buy a so called wash up that has (by many) no chance of returning to form. The heart within says "Oh, God please say it is not so!" But the fact remains you know in the bottom of your heart that RW is for real and will be back bustn' up teams again and again, and you would rather see him do it in Texas or any team outside of the EAST!

Justasportsfan said:

Henry is also a lesser boom than Ricky!! RW led the NFL in rushing w/the worst O line in the NFL.

I hope and pray we keep him, he has GOD given talent, and he can teach Ronnie what to look for and how to be patient. RW is not a bad guy, and teammates loved him until he decided carrying the ball 30 times a game would leave him like Elway in the near future. Hate him for deciding so late to walk away, but do not deny that he is a top back in the league!

If a team landed him for a 3rd it would be the steal of a lifetime. If Jordan goes down in Oak and Mia could land a first for him, then OK, otherwise Miami needs to keep him. There are no guarantees' in the game except that you will need more than 1 back on your team! Depth is needed that is a gurantee!!!!

Back
Top Bottom