ricky trade soon | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky trade soon

WHat in the world would make you think that the Texans would want to get rid of D. Carr for?? He's a very nice starter. Hasn't worn out any welcome. And Ricky is a loony toon who's probably gonna quit as soon as he gets that money paid. Carr is GOOD and young too. THere's no waaaay this even has a hope of happening.

RANDYNRONNY said:
perhaps ricky can be of some worth to the dolphins after all.i think our best bet is to ship ricky out to the texans for Car .that way we can solve a problem at qb and still be competavive for the next few seasons.Car has worn out his welcome in texas and perhaps a change of teams would help him
where or who do you think would take a chance on ricky?and for what price:goof:

sorry to the mods but i can't help myself anymore. YOU ARE A F-ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No name calling please, slam the idea not the poster as it doesn't make for a pleasant forum.

Why or better yet, who would want Ricky?! That's what I'd like to know. He hasn't played in a year, lost the love for game, is under weight, maybe out of shape, getting up in age, owes the fins 8 million dollars, is coming off major pounding and faces a 4 game suspension then lord knows what if he fails another test. And yet someone thinks another team would risk anything at all to trade for Ricky?

PatsSuck456 said:
Why would we get Carr he's good but use your head, we will get a QB next year, we wont trade Ricky for him, when we do trade him it will be for picks.

Ricky will gain value genius.

The original poster was talking about trading him now genius. :rolleyes:

dolfreak said:
Yeah Great Idea! Let's get a 7th Rounder for a Pro-Bowl Back! C'mon man give him a chance....

Dolfreak that avatar is the COOLEST avatar I've ever seen! :lol:

RANDYNRONNY said:
perhaps ricky can be of some worth to the dolphins after all.i think our best bet is to ship ricky out to the texans for Car .that way we can solve a problem at qb and still be competavive for the next few seasons.Car has worn out his welcome in texas and perhaps a change of teams would help him

They would never do that any way.:)

Trade him for what, a bag of wet socks?

RANDYNRONNY said:

the texans dont need a RB they have dominick davis really man think things through clearly before you post:tongue:

PatsSuck456 said:
Why would we get Carr he's good but use your head, we will get a QB next year, we wont trade Ricky for him, when we do trade him it will be for picks.

Ricky will gain value genius.

Thanks ms. cleo now can u tell me the answers to my mid terms?

Back
Top Bottom