ricky trade soon | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky trade soon

Senrab21 said:
I thought we decided to keep him until he/we can increase his trade value.

He doesn't have trade value. He only wants to stay in the league 2 more years, and nobody will give anything for him now. Stop with the trade Ricky talk.

RANDYNRONNY said:
perhaps ricky can be of some worth to the dolphins after all.i think our best bet is to ship ricky out to the texans for Car .that way we can solve a problem at qb and still be competavive for the next few seasons.Car has worn out his welcome in texas and perhaps a change of teams would help him
where or who do you think would take a chance on ricky?and for what price

A young, committed, former #1 overall pick (he also should've won the Heisman) who the Texans love for an unreliable pothead who has many doubts hanging over him. No way are the Texans that stupid. They also are not in need of a rb. They already have D.Davis and drafted Vernand Morency. They need o-line help and i'd say Miami is the last place to look for that. Carr has steadily improved even though he's running for his life every game. Seriously, think this stuff out before you post it.

Carr is wearing out his welcome in Texas!? I live in Houston and these people love David Carr. End of thread.

RANDYNRONNY said:
perhaps ricky can be of some worth to the dolphins after all.i think our best bet is to ship ricky out to the texans for Car .that way we can solve a problem at qb and still be competavive for the next few seasons.Car has worn out his welcome in texas and perhaps a change of teams would help him
where or who do you think would take a chance on ricky?and for what price:goof:

David Carr aint going no where. But I do agree. TRADE THE TURNCOAT NOW!!!!

For everyone who thinks he has no value, you better think again. He was thought of in the same breath as Alexander, and Edge. He can be had for a lesser draft pick, and a much much more cap friendly deal.

While on the topic of trading Slick Rick, why dont we just forego the trade with the Texans, wait til Philly ships T.O. to Oakland, then Trade Ricky for Moss and T.O. and the rights to Al Davis's soul.

woolhoss said:
While on the topic of trading Slick Rick, why dont we just forego the trade with the Texans, wait til Philly ships T.O. to Oakland, then Trade Ricky for Moss and T.O. and the rights to Al Davis's soul.

:lol: ...only if they add R.Gallery in on that deal too.

woolhoss said:

No...Satan already owns that.

PatsSuck456 said:
Why would we get Carr he's good but use your head, we will get a QB next year, we wont trade Ricky for him, when we do trade him it will be for picks.

Ricky will gain value genius.

Ricky will never get more than a 4th rounder from any team, assuming any team would trade for him...

He has no reason not to retire again, he's said he'll only play for 2 more years, and teams don't trade picks for questionmarks.

RANDYNRONNY said:

you actually believe the texans would trade their franchise QB for ricky williams :rolleyes:

RANDYNRONNY said:

Carr has worn out his welcome?

They do have a very nice back in Domanick Davis. They have spent LOTS of money on the OL to protect Carr. That offense is about to explode WITH Carr and Johnson and Davis and Gaffney.

Why in the world would they make that trade?

This gets my vote for DTOTW. (Dumb Thread of The Week)

Right now we couldn't trade RW for Jay Feidler. However, if Ricky has a fairytale season this year some team may want him. Both James and Alexander will be FAs next year though.

Losman7 said:
Ricky will never get more than a 4th rounder from any team, assuming any team would trade for him...

He has no reason not to retire again, he's said he'll only play for 2 more years, and teams don't trade picks for questionmarks.

Lets say an already good team has a Rb go down with a season ending injury in preseason. Or if they need a more experienced Rb to help a young draftee. Teams will most surely be interested in a Rb that only wants to play two more years. Especially when that Rb can be had with a cap friendly deal to go along with the trade. He could very well land a 3rd rounder.

RANDYNRONNY said:
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THE TEXANS ARE WILLING TO TRADE CARR FOR RICKY. THAT IS THE SINGLE MOST ASININE THING IVE HEARD TODAY.

Back
Top Bottom