ricky trade soon | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky trade soon

Williams for Carr? Gimme a friggin' break...I think this guy has been hanging out and smoking with Ricky all year...

we'd be lucky to get dave ragone from the texans for him and I for one would do it. :tongue:

No trading our dopehead!!!!! :lol:

He might just have to play if RB holds out.

RANDYNRONNY said:
perhaps ricky can be of some worth to the dolphins after all.i think our best bet is to ship ricky out to the texans for Car .that way we can solve a problem at qb and still be competavive for the next few seasons.Car has worn out his welcome in texas and perhaps a change of teams would help him
where or who do you think would take a chance on ricky?and for what price:goof:

I have a better idea. Let's package Ricky, our '06 #1 pick and Zach for Peyton Manning. Then we can David Boston and our '06 #2 and #3 for Terrel Owens. Finally we can package Carey, Lance Schulters (after we sign him) and Sam Madison for Tony Gonzalez. I have thouroughly investigated these trade scenarios by running them on a highly complex NFL simulator Madden '05) and all of them were viable. I have already faxed the results of the simulation to Mueller and Saban at Dolphins HQ and expect to see some trade action any day now.

R.S.

they have davis,wells and if im not wrong they drafted a RB.

In the 70's we han Csonka and Morris, both got 1000 yards one year. Not to mention Kiick. Who was a great blocker. So I think having Rickey and Ronnie in the same back feild until we cant afford them both is just fine.........! Just use Ronnie more as a wr. Can you imagine what the the LB'S will be thinking on 1st and ten seeing rickey and Ronnie in the same backfeild and thinking " how am I going to cover these guys if they go out for a pass.

pwn3dyo said:
they have davis,wells and if im not wrong they drafted a RB.

Yeah, they drafted a very good rb in Vernand Morency. Thats why I have no idea why this guy see's the Texans as a trading partner. Carr will be there for many many years.

papahotel said:
all this talk about tradeing ricky needs to stop i think we need to see how the season unfolds first lets see how feeley does with a full year, TWO good running backs one hell of a recieving core and the new offensive system. the funny thing is if feeley or freotte has a huge year 4,500 passing yards 37 tds 5 ints and goes to the pro bowl watch how all these people who want Carr or brees or whoever change there minds!!! like coach saban said hes not here for a one year fix, LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG term fellas get with the new dolphins program!!!! lets see how it all unfolds and its not like any of us has any power to do anything anyway!!!LOL

I agree generally with your QB and team ideas of long term. The problem is Ricky most likely won't be around long term, he sais himself 2 years. That could change, but really, don't expect him to stay long term. The problem is, he has little trade value until he puts up some good numbers this year (without being overworked - which is possible now that we have Ronnie). He should be traded after this season if he does fine and Ronnie proves his worth, but nobody should expect Ricky to stay too long. Nothing against him, but he's probably not going to stay until he's like 33, even if he is more than able, because he just has so many interests in his life it seems.

Back
Top Bottom