Ricky vs john riggins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky vs john riggins

On one hand I don't want Ricky anywhere near this team ever again...

On the other hand I want him to return...and get his a$$ kicked so all this "Ricky is the best thing since sliced bread" crap will cease.

The guy is a damn quitter...end of discussion. I wish he would disappear.

B.T.W....to the poster that said Ricky is better then Riggins.

Riggins is a Hall Of Famer...Ricky is a piece of crap.

dolfan2010 said:
lol buddy...support you're team!!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!!! DOLPHINS WILL RULE THIS YEAR!!!!!!SAbAN says support the guy, he adds value to our team<weather we trade or play him!!!!!You fans that blame him and run him down, I wonder what you were doing when he was busting big runs for us a few years ago!!!!!! MY GUESS IS YOU WERE JUMPING UP AND DOWN ACTING A FOOL LIKE A FAT KID LOVIN CAKE......

Dude, I loved it when Ricky ran those long runs. I loved it every time we handed off to him. I hate looking at my 2 ricky jerseys in my closet (my only other one is a Marino,) but I refuse to part with them.

But ricky vs Riggins?

Not sure they even belong in the same sentence.

dolfan2010 said:
never said ricky was better than riggins....just said they both took a yr off....while riggins came back strong, we will have to see about ricky!!! though i seems to think its for the money...we cant doubt that wanny ran the guy into the ground...soo last season he would have had another 400 carries then what.... then you same fans are all bummed out crying that he's hurt from overuse and complaing about wanny's useing him too much. face it.... the kid may have quit anyways after another 400 carries, but put youre self in that spot.....either way if he stayed for last season he might have quit this year.....then you fans could get you're 8/9/10 win season....all that stuff happened last season for a reason we are better for it..so let it be!!!!!!

Thats an old argument that keeps coming up as if repeating it over and over will somehow make it true. Ricky chose his workload, not wannabe. Ricky had the authority to come out of the game anytime he wanted with no questions asked. Ricky also specifically REQUESTED to be left in on 3rd downs instead of letting Minor come in. Ricky only brought up the "overuse" BS when he needed someone to blame so he wouldnt have to take responsibility for his own actions.

Riggo won a SB. Ricky deserted his team. Riggo is a HOFmer. Ricky has severely damaged his potential.

Didn't Riggo do pot also??? Riggo told Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor too "lighten up Sandy baby" at a White House shindig. :lol:

Riggins is a Hall Of Famer...Ricky is a piece of crap.[/QUOTE]

You can see where he stands on this subject :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Its laughable the whining fans can do over what Ricky did last year as if it effects them personally. Try to remove yourself emotionally and look at this objectively. Ricky is a great running back and him coming back fresh in game 5 would be a tremendous boost if we havent dug our self into a 0-4 hole by then.

You also think you can see the wanny situation clearer than Ricky, blame him and call him a quitter when you dont know anything about the coach player relationship. You know what the media told ya, thats it. I dont know either but I can say this from the way it appeared in the previous 2 years I would have quit on that idiot myself(joe collier for an OC LMMFAO).

There are things in my life i wished I'd quit on alot sooner than I did. Jobs, women, dreams all you folks standing in judgement of Ricky must be

perfect

Why the bad connotations on the idea of quitting. I mean if a person "quits" beating their head on the concrete that would seem to be a good thing

eh

20.J.G.18 said:
Times are changing.

art monk should make the hall of fame like woah...
i love that guy, ive met him a few times and went to his football camp...
i grew up in DC with the posse

Back
Top Bottom