Ricky Williams Will Be On Celebrity Big Brother | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Will Be On Celebrity Big Brother

Hey all,

I know no one on here cares about Big Brother but if you want to help Ricky get favorite houseguest and 25k, please vote for him. Like him or not, he's forever a part of our tribe.

Voting is free, quick and easy. I believe you have 10 votes a day. Get on there and at least make us a winner in some form.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/favorite-houseguest-vote/

He had my vote until I had to create an account.

Oh, you have to create an account?

I must have done that a while ago and forgot you have to. My page loads without needing a password probably because of cookies.

I wouldn't go through the mission of signing up either.

Okay, mods. Please delete thread.

Oh, you have to create an account?

I must have done that a while ago and forgot you have to. My page loads without needing a password probably because of cookies.

I wouldn't go through the mission of signing up either.

Okay, mods. Please delete thread.
Voted for Ricky but had to give Tom Green some votes. He was by far the most entertaining.

Ricky got very lucky because of Tom's indecisiveness, made it to final 5.

I actually think breaking up the girls was a smarter move. The had a final 2 and Ricky wasn't showing much in competitions.

Ricky was lucky that the last comp was purely a physical comp.

I’m watching it. Ricky doesn’t say much until episode 3 and then it’s on. He’s a smart dude and everyone in the house is starting to figure it out. Then he shows off his athletic ability and wins a veto competition. I’m guessing he won’t last long now because everyone realizes he’s a threat. I doubt he wins but he’s the best player in the House.

When it came to comps, Tom was the beast of the house. But Tom was a psychopath, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Ricky has been a beast at staying low and aligning himself with a strong alliance.

I tuned in for about 10 minutes the other day. It's amazing what constitutes a celebrity these days. Lindsey Lohan's mom? Kato Kalin? Man, must be hard to find celebs for Big Brother.

You know how crazy it must be to share a house with so many people/personalities/dirty habits?

Let's face it, you have to be desperate to be a celeb and play big brother. They are most always going to be has-beens.

That's why I want to get Ricky the 25k. He must need it.

Back
Top Bottom