Rickys Back??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rickys Back???

#84Fan4Life said:
Here is one of the great comments I expected to see. Yes, of course because you don't like my opinion I should be a Bills fan.

Ricky would not "play his a** off and give 100%" with money as his only motivation. He would go down and run out of bounds instead of taking a hit to get more yardage. He would have absolutely no heart while playing. He also will probably test positive for drugs again which would give him another year off. Then of course you have the fact that many of the teammates would hate him if he came back no matter what they say to the media. He would completely fracture the team but I guess when he is playing only for money it's worth it huh?

The funny thing is that you were probably saying F Ricky after he quit and now you are begging for him to come back. Hypocrite.

Part of life is learning that everybody's opinion counts and if you don't like mine then too bad. I don't feel like I have to defend my OPINION any further so I will not be posting any more on this thread. .
Guess you can just take your key board and go home then. That will show us. When you start using numbers like 99% and never once say it's my opinion you lose a little respect from some of us. That is just my opinion.

MischiefDolphin said:
Chong is actually a genius and Cheech is now a semi-reputable actor.

I was kind of going based off the characters they are known for. Not how they are in real life.

fiedler fan..jk said:
Under Rumors. You could also go to nfl.com then go to the bottom of the page and click on rumor mill. That will bring you to the same site.
obviously they're rumors... "according to his friends"... that's not the gospel most likely, especially if they smoke pot like does. or did...

I think if Ricky comes back we should welcome him back I mean the guy has getting 30 carries a game and for what nothing i say we draft Braylon at #2 if we dont trade down and get McPherson somewhere along the way.I think the guy can be the next Mike Vick:D .

But back to Ricky if he does come back will it be pre-draft before we find out or a couple weeks until training camp

SCall13 said:
When/if Ricky comes back, I guarantee you he will play his *** off. And it won't take long before everyone forgets what happened last year. Well, maybe not FORGET...but FORGIVE. Williams is leaps and bounds above any back in this draft. I think the biggest reason he left was because of the offensive philosophy. Just think what he will be able to do in a spread offense that allows him to read and react to blocks instead of ramming up into the back of his linemen. Remember those delay counters that went such long distance?(like the one that put the nail in the Jets coffin) We will see much more of that. Ricky will have less carries but more than likely an even bigger impact. This guy is a rare talent and I would love to see him play under Saban. Nick could really turn this guy into the Super Star he should be and has been. And if he comes back, it will open even more avenues for us in the draft.
ya know what opened up those delay counters and stuff? ramming it up the middle into the backs of his linemen... and passing the ball and not handing him teh ball every play. if you want big plays, you have to accept small ones every now and then as well. if he comes back, he'll have to earn his spot on the roster like everyone else. if saban gave him his job back for nothing, then maybe i could agree with people being pissed. if he earns it back, he earned it and he should start. hopefully he doesn't play like randy moss.

sphinky said:
When were these polls posted????. I never saw any of them.. 99% wow that is a big number. I must be the 1% that missed the vote.
now you're just being arrogant and rude... you gonna try and say you werent pissed when he just left ya hanging? if not, you're probly a freakin liar.

Dolfan99847 said:
I think if Ricky comes back we should welcome him back I mean the guy has getting 30 carries a game and for what nothing i say we draft Braylon at #2 if we dont trade down and get McPherson somewhere along the way.I think the guy can be the next Mike Vick:D .

But back to Ricky if he does come back will it be pre-draft before we find out or a couple weeks until training camp
imo, mchperson will not be anywhere NEAR as good as vick. not bad, but he's definitely not 1/2 the athlete vick is. vick could almost play any skill position on the field.

General Grimmac said:
ya know what opened up those delay counters and stuff? ramming it up the middle into the backs of his linemen... and passing the ball and not handing him teh ball every play. if you want big plays, you have to accept small ones every now and then as well. if he comes back, he'll have to earn his spot on the roster like everyone else. if saban gave him his job back for nothing, then maybe i could agree with people being pissed. if he earns it back, he earned it and he should start. hopefully he doesn't play like randy moss.

You are incorrect. That was the year Ricky flirted with 2000 yards. Our line looked really good that year and they were opening holes for Williams. SOME were HUGE. It was the next season when our line started looking like they were back to playing high school.

SCall13 said:
You are incorrect. That was the year Ricky flirted with 2000 yards. Our line looked really good that year and they were opening holes for Williams. SOME were HUGE. It was the next season when our line started looking like they were back to playing high school.
are you going to try and tell me that you can run the same play or type of play every down and be successful???? you really need to rethink that a lil bit.
that's the point of having multiple plays in the same formation.
and i didn't mean "opened up those holes" i meant open up those holes...
does that help at all?

Well yesterday on SportsCenter they were talking to McPherson and i mean he`s alot better than i thought he was he`s 1 hell of a qb the guy benches 200 pounds i think with time if not a Mike Vick a Aarron Brooks:confused:

#84Fan4Life said:
If that piece of garbage comes back then that says a lot about what Nick Saban's type of player is. It proves that Saban supports drug addicts and quitters. I hate Ricky so much that I will not give the team any financial support whatsoever and I will probably quit caring about the Dolphins until Saban and Ricky are gone.

I guess you will have to change your user name also to maybe "#84fanforawhiletilrickyquitsagain" or is that too many characters?:wink:

Dolfan99847 said:
Well yesterday on SportsCenter they were talking to McPherson and i mean he`s alot better than i thought he was he`s 1 hell of a qb the guy benches 200 pounds i think with time if not a Mike Vick a Aarron Brooks:confused:
oh yeah, definitely. i could do 260 in HS... now since i stopped, i do 200. i should have never stopped lifting. and i wasn't near close to being the strongest guy in my class, either. a guy in my high school did 400 this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's only a junior.
mcpherson is pretty good, i just don't think he's a vick. not a vick that throws well (which he needs to fully prove yet)

guys . . .NO ONE HERE HAS GIVEN THE LINK .. .can't find anything on sportsline or herald .. .this is simply bs

Back
Top Bottom