rickys first day in training camp | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rickys first day in training camp

sandt38 said:
Actually, I am a contributing member at many teams forums (and actually well liked/respected at some with mature readership), and assure you I am not here to stir the pot. I saw an error, pointed it out, and used another example of a "lesser back" to prove why he wasn't all that. Would you prefer I use Curtis Martin #12, Edgerin James #13, or Tiki Barber#14 with 4.0, 4.1, 4.4 yards average respectively?

If you are blinded by the fact that I am a Bills fan and fail to see I contribute as a football fan, that is your loss. I am not a troll, but I am a football fan here to talk football with people who are fans of the sport, not blind followers of one team.

are you implying that im a blind homer. feel free to read through my prior posts. justification is only a few clicks away

one more thing, you claim to be mature, yet you resorted to taking personal shots at me? your credibility is meak

MelbournePhin said:
one more thing, you claim to be mature, yet you resorted to taking personal shots at me? your credibility is meak

Define "meak". In fact define the entire sentance, it makes no sense. Did you mean my credibility is suspect? In that case I wonder why, because I did nothing to weaken any credibility. Unless you mean pointing out facts with actual, factual links direct from NFL.com a lack of credibility. Maybe I weakened your opinion of me, but it really doesn't matter to me or anyone else.

And where did I claim to be mature?

See, your credibility is now suspect.

Also, if I recall correctly, you got on me first. :wink:

this is silly. you know what i meant. im not about to get in a pissing match w/you.just move on (w/o the personal shots)

MelbournePhin said:
this is silly. you know what i meant. im not about to get in a pissing match w/you.just move on (w/o the personal shots)

Fair deal. I am here to talk about football, not argue.

I'm sure the teamates have joked about it....... but I'm positive no one on the team dislikes Ricky tho, but they do feel betrayed

Ricky Knows He Is Going To Get Hit Hard Atleast One Time By Somebody Thats Why When You Bring Up Training Camp He Gets Nervous. :roflmao:

What about Ricky talking about other players cheating to get around drug tests. He might get a few extra licks from other teams because of that.

miamirw said:
can someone sneak a video camera into Jason Taylor's helmet? Maybe Seth McKinney, so that we can hear what is said in the huddle on that first day....

LOL, he might hit him so hard that the cam breaks and all we see in the video is him running at ricky the some white fuzz, haha

sandt38 said:
Fair deal. I am here to talk about football, not argue.
It's nice to see you two :peck: and make up.:wink:

Am I the only one who was misled by the topic of this thread???

I thought I was going to see Pics of RW in training camp already!

Predaphin said:
Am I the only one who was misled by the topic of this thread???

I thought I was going to see Pics of RW in training camp already!

I came in with that expectation as well, but very cautious and awaiting a joke picture. Ah well, it was still a fun read. :D

of course ricky is gonna get hit....its football. thats wut they do. they run and hit eachother.

Back
Top Bottom