rickys first day in training camp | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rickys first day in training camp

Would be nice to see him get his clocked cleaned as a welcome back but Sabam won't stand for any on purpose malicious hits because the team is pissed at him. If it is all in the name of competition then I am all for it. As much as I dislike Ricky(and I do) I don't want to see him hurt, then he is of no value to us.

LOL, keep in mind, Ricky can could deliver a shot as well ANNNNND he has been known to truck a few people. Not only that, he could make a few cats on the D look stupid!!!

sandt38 said:
Have you noticed how horrid our o-line was? I was pointing out that Ricky wasn't that great, and used the guy right below him as an example. Note standings #. Also I felt it would be a great way to display how TH was in a less than optimal situation for making many running plays. I'll elaborate...

At 6-10 that year (Bills) compared to 10-6 (Miami) I want you to tell me who had the worse line and who was the better back that year? It is terribly evident TH was in a worse situation for a running back (usually on the losing end, teams pass... not run).

I didn't think I would need to spell out how the game is played, but apparently you need it spelled out to you. I came here to talk football, not get the high and holy from someone who doesn't know what he is talking about.

What does overall record have to do with how many yards a RB gets. Saying your O-line was worse than ours and Henry is a better back is pointless. Prove it! I suspect you can't. So I'll say, Nope our line was worse and Ricky is a better RB. See opinions are like.....well you get the idea. I also believe that someone on here saying football is a team sport - there is a defensive side of the ball. Does defense do anything to play into an overall record? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that our defense had something to do with our 10-6 record that year.

Back
Top Bottom