Rivals? Dolphins' Frank Gore, Bills' Lesean Mccoy Working Out Together | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rivals? Dolphins' Frank Gore, Bills' Lesean Mccoy Working Out Together

Innocent until proven guilty and we have seen both sides of this were they were guilty as hell and the other side where the woman was being vindictive. I will put it this way, if I had to bet on if Shady had something to do with this, I know where my money would go based on past history. Hopefully the truth comes to light and there are consequences for who ever is not telling the truth here, because it is a serious offense regardless of who it is!

Gotta disagree here, I was in a motorcycle wreck with a broken leg and looked a hell of a lot worse than she did......I was released after about 4 hours because as bad as I looked, nothing was life threatening.

Seems unrealistic. I mean just to run the tests from a severe wreck to clear you from life threatening injuries would take longer than that. Hell any accident I have been in, even minor, has taken more than 4 hours if I was being treated at the ER. You must of gone at a great time with an empty ER and waiting room.

I have gone to the hospital for a fever and I was there longer than 4 hours.

Innocent until proven guilty and we have seen both sides of this were they were guilty as hell and the other side where the woman was being vindictive. I will put it this way, if I had to bet on if Shady had something to do with this, I know where my money would go based on past history. Hopefully the truth comes to light and there are consequences for who ever is not telling the truth here, because it is a serious offense regardless of who it is!

But her past history means nothing, and doesn’t warrant looking into, because she is a nobody . . . .Am I right?

Seriously while u are betting against Shady, at least take a look at the competition? I think you’d be surprised who has the more checkered past.

Seems unrealistic. I mean just to run the tests from a severe wreck to clear you from life threatening injuries would take longer than that. Hell any accident I have been in, even minor, has taken more than 4 hours if I was being treated at the ER. You must of gone at a great time with an empty ER and waiting room.

Seems unrealistic, yet he is telling you exactly what he experienced in the hospital lol. Come on bro, I doubt the hospital was "laughing" as they let her leave, you're grasping at straws.

Just looking at the picture, those injuries would not require an overnight stay in the hospital

Seems unrealistic, yet he is telling you exactly what he experienced in the hospital lol. Come on bro, I doubt the hospital was "laughing" as they let her leave, you're grasping at straws.

I didn’t disagree with him, he has no reason to mislead anybody.

But I compared my experiences which were less severe and required longer stays.

But of course there are plenty of factors

LMAO, Kdawg you are at the point now where you are questioning something that happened to me on this. That is what happened and it does not surprise me in the slightest she was released. Hell my knee surgery, I was in and out in less than 4 hours.

LMAO, Kdawg you are at the point now where you are questioning something that happened to me on this. That is what happened and it does not surprise me in the slightest she was released. Hell my knee surgery, I was in and out in less than 4 hours.

Not at all . . .not a time frame you see in South Florida tho.

Naw u right dawg, "we live in a communist country" and people get convicted before a fair trial all the time :biggrin

The court of public opinion is for fools who "ignore due process", and be all judgy and what not, people should leave innocent men like O.J Simpson alone and allow him to join golf clubs!

How dare people have an opinion on a crime, they must be too naive to know women like money and attention argggg!

Typical corny dudebro mockery. Try being original the next time you decide to use coded language. Surprise me.

Hey we’ll see. But my guess is she could come out and say she made up the whole thing and you’ll still compare him to OJ.

But my money is on Shady at this point.

Hey we’ll see. But my guess is she could come out and say she made up the whole thing and you’ll still compare him to OJ.

But my money is on Shady at this point.

Police report not looking good for ur boy...

On July 10, 2018 at approximately 3:18 A.M., Milton Police responded to a home invasion at a residence on Hickory Pass near the Cherokee County line. The preliminary investigation indicates that this residence was specifically targeted by the suspect or suspects, and not a random incident. When officers arrived they found one victim who had been physically assaulted by a lone intruder. During the altercation, the suspect demanded specific items from the victim. An adult female victim was treated and released at North Fulton Regional Hospital. A second adult female victim also sustained a minor injury during the incident.

Who else beside the victim said this was the bracelet he requested lol . . . What burglar? You mean the burglar that would of been seen on film had the victim not disabled the cameras Lesean installed while she was away that same night. Come on man.

Good lord, this is why these pretty thots get away with this ****. They prey on the innocent thinking of people when really they are far more capable of things than people even realize.

Again, explain the terrible photo and being discharged from the hospital in only a few hours?

But her bracelet story is the suspect stuff u are holding on to? lol

Look, anything is possible, but I ain’t bout that throwing a Shady under the bus until I see more, because what’s out there now sounds like bullshit.

Just an FYI...It has already been stated that she had no access to the security system Shady had installed, including arming and disarming it.

Just an FYI...It has already been stated that she had no access to the security system Shady had installed, including arming and disarming it.

Which makes it even more incriminating since he probably is the one who had the system shut down right before his boy could do the dirty.

Shady never struck me as an intelligent or humble person, f*** him and his Jills lol.

Isn't being in the house where the camera's are access? Disabling could be putting a towel over them. Very simple.

Back
Top Bottom