Rodgers tore achilles! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers tore achilles!

I’d just like to remind everyone fretting over the Jets defense that they didn’t have a single defense snap against Tua, Waddle, and Tyreek last season.

Marino was never the same at that age after his achilles.
True but he was a lot younger….IMO one of the 5 best games ever played at JRS was Marino’s 1st game back from the Achilles.
It was the home opener vs the Pat’s in a mud bowl & Tuna was the Coach. It was a Marino/Bledsoe shoot out.
Marino on 4th down no TO less than 2min it looked like they were going for a 1st and get a field goal. Instead Marino goes for all the marbles hits Fryar in stride on 40+ strike for a TD. Tina’s reaction priceless.

True but he was a lot younger….IMO one of the 5 best games ever played at JRS was Marino’s 1st game back from the Achilles.
It was the home opener vs the Pat’s in a mud bowl & Tuna was the Coach. It was a Marino/Bledsoe shoot out.
Marino on 4th down no TO less than 2min it looked like they were going for a 1st and get a field goal. Instead Marino goes for all the marbles hits Fryar in stride on 40+ strike for a TD. Tina’s reaction priceless.
Yes and then the slow decline to his last game, the 62-7 Jags loss.

Dan is my favorite sports figure of all time, right ahead of Dale Earnhardt. His toughness and no bullshit playing style echos the way I approach life. However I also saw the decline, the same as with Dale, father time isn't kind and humbles the greatest.

Rodgers will lilely be done with this injury and that was my point all along.

Back
Top Bottom