Rodgers tore achilles! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers tore achilles!

Jets have a good defense and Wilson might can get it done if he just takes care of the ball

I wonder how Dalvin Cook is feeling this morning regarding his decision.
Probably not too bad considering they won the game against an AFC favorite. Whether you agree with that (I don’t) or not, everybody expected them to lose when Rodgers went down and they didn’t. Their confidence is probably way up right now like ours is. You have all kinds of optimism when u win an upset in week 1. I doubt he’s regretting his decision the way people on here are making it sound. Not yet anyway.

Probably not too bad considering they won the game against an AFC favorite. Whether you agree with that (I don’t) or not, everybody expected them to lose when Rodgers went down and they didn’t. Their confidence is probably way up right now like ours is. You have all kinds of optimism when u win an upset in week 1. I doubt he’s regretting his decision the way people on here are making it sound. Not yet anyway.
However he will regret once we kick their a$$$

Yeah, the Ayahuasca and a gallon bag of shrooms will help I'm sure. Just don't trip in the darkness! Well, that kind of trip.
We finally found a trip Rodgers couldn’t get through! 😁

For the record, I make jokes about more or less everything. I’m not celebrating the injury, and I do think it’s a shame that this happened, as I was looking forward to us silencing doubters by winning the toughest division in football, but then there’s a part of me that thinks “have you MET Jets fans?”.

They’re not as bad as Browns fans but damn are they obnoxious sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom