Rodgers tore achilles! | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers tore achilles!

Marino was younger when it happened and came back from it?….He was still really good after that but was never the same after it………

Rodgers is much older….

Aaron Rodgers conspiracy? Either "Zaslav" has tapped into a future timeline or this really is all scripted.. never would I have imagined to the extent of an injury like this. He did run out with the flag on 9/11... and fell.. at what time precisely? And which yard line? Curious if there's obvious symbology with this. Either way, very strange.

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers conspiracy? Either "Zaslav" has tapped into a future timeline or this really is all scripted.. never would I have imagined to the extent of an injury like this. He did run out with the flag on 9/11... and fell.. at what time precisely? And which yard line? Curious if there's obvious symbology with this. Either way, very strange.
Noticed the blue screen in our game at the end of it.

We have entered the twilight zone..

I still cannot get over what an awesome weekend of football this was!!! Still loving the Mia v LAC battle!!!

Shocked on how awful this Rodgers injury was for the NYJ and the fan base and all... MNF, both teams truly lost

Back
Top Bottom