Rodgers tore achilles! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers tore achilles!

So, you are against Sizzle Ankles as a nickname? I kid. I hope Rodgers is fine as a human and heals well enough to have a great rest of his life banging actresses and singers. However, the fact that Jets are now screwed, is delightful.
I get ya. But perhaps and consider brother -- there's a name for folks who enjoy the suffering of others.

Just for fun. I won't spell it out for you.

But I'll spot you the first 3 letters: sad_ _ _

Those numbers look the same either way. His $75 million is fully guaranteed.

The really hilarious part is that they didn’t just blow $75 million in full guarantees on Rodgers. They also gave Lazard $22 million guaranteed and Cook $7 million and Cobb $3 million to make him happy.

$105 million in cap space and two second round picks just to watch Zach Wilson throw to linebackers for another season.
Cobb must hate Rodgers right now. No catches, Cook backup.

Probably not too bad considering they won the game against an AFC favorite. Whether you agree with that (I don’t) or not, everybody expected them to lose when Rodgers went down and they didn’t. Their confidence is probably way up right now like ours is. You have all kinds of optimism when u win an upset in week 1. I doubt he’s regretting his decision the way people on here are making it sound. Not yet anyway.
It took Josh Allen turning the ball over four times for them to beat the Bills. I have a feeling they will be in for a rude awakening at Dallas this coming weekend.

Another point, the football "God's," if you will, were especially kind to the Jets last year. They must have set a record for number of games going against backup quarterbacks, including twice against Miami.

They faced Pittsburgh when their rookie quarterback made his first NFL start, and had that game against Cleveland that Chubb just needed to take a knee at the one for the Browns to win.

That's a lot going for a team in one season. Maybe Don Shula said something to the football "God's?

Back
Top Bottom