Rodgers tore achilles! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers tore achilles!

Source?!?!?

Didnt you read? CBS news. That means it has to be legit.

Why hasnt anyone on this site said anything about it though? We are usually pretty good with that kind of stuff on here. You would
think we would have a thread with hundreds of responses by now. Weird

There are no coincidences! Did this happen on the 33rd yard line? Is the nfl is just another Hollywood production? feeding on the audience's energy, time and money?! On a deeper level I've always felt a level of guilt for giving so much of my time and presence on this team.

Last edited:
He also predicted the Bills would win that game, so I think this is more of a fluke than anything else. Most of us were saying the Jets OLine would get him killed.

Could be... regardless very strange. Brown the LT just whiffed, didn't even try. Looked so weak, maybe just a poor acting job.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be surprised if this injury was scripted. Rodgers looks over at the sideline for several seconds and could have been given the nod to sit back down. They essentially wrote him off. I have my reasons why they would do that to him specifically...

Assuming the game is scripted. There are still numerous outcomes they may not have much control over or intentionally relinquish it for that game. gives the players and coaches freedom within certain parameters. Some games they could care less about while others they can dial these scores in precisely.
After all, they do love their numerology and symbolism on display.

Letting it go~ I've given this enough time. no need to mentally mastubate on this one any further.

Back
Top Bottom