Rodgers tore achilles! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers tore achilles!

Neato. I can make those too (notice I reported this 1min prior to the other guy!)

View attachment 150721
Nice editing skills there, oof but actually you were one hour and one minute before! lost all credit there my guy 😂

& yes your cynicism is welcomed, so are you questioning the validity of this tweet? It was seen 11 millions times apparently and numerous official sources have verified the existence of this tweet that was shortly deleted after being posted.

I'm not here to convince you otherwise. Have blessed day!

Could be... regardless very strange. Brown the LT just whiffed, didn't even try. Looked so weak, maybe just a poor acting job.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be surprised if this injury was scripted. Rodgers looks over at the sideline for several seconds and could have been given the nod to sit back down. They essentially wrote him off. I have my reasons why they would do that to him specifically...

Assuming the game is scripted. There are still numerous outcomes they may not have much control over or intentionally relinquish it for that game. gives the players and coaches freedom within certain parameters. Some games they could care less about while others they can dial these scores in precisely.
After all, they do love their numerology and symbolism on display.

Letting it go~ I've given this enough time. no need to mentally mastubate on this one any further.
Yep. Masturbation is how I’d describe this post too.

:UP:

Dolphins great Dan Marino tore his Achilles during the team's fifth game of the year in 1993, and when he first returned in the 1994 pre-season he struggled — leading to questions about whether the injury would doom his career.

He was 32...Not 38 so imagine how much slower Rogers will move after the return

I get ya. But perhaps and consider brother -- there's a name for folks who enjoy the suffering of others.

Just for fun. I won't spell it out for you.

But I'll spot you the first 3 letters: sad_ _ _
Says the guy who jumped up and down whenever Tua was hurt in college and as a pro

There is name for that I will give you the first few letters H I P P_ _ _ _ _ _

Three games in and the offense is as bad as I anticipated without Rodgers.

To all the Jets fans who made fun of Tua's concussions all offseason, and now have to watch the short bus offense with Nathaniel Hackett and Zach Wilson (with Robert Saleh too stubborn to bench Zach Wilson):

Three games in and the offense is as bad as I anticipated without Rodgers.

To all the Jets fans who made fun of Tua's concussions all offseason, and now have to watch the short bus offense with Nathaniel Hackett and Zach Wilson (with Robert Saleh too stubborn to bench Zach Wilson):

Yah but the vaunted D will save them lol BB just ran the rock straight ahead and had Mac throw when necessary the score was close with Mac at the helm the game was all Pats

Back
Top Bottom