Ron Jaworski Said...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ron Jaworski Said......

tenndolfan

tennessee chapter of dolfans
Reaction score
hey i just seen the biggest idiot on espn ron jaworski answer an email from someone and the question was will miami beat the pats sunday and he said and i quote "absolutley not".i dont know about anybody else but is this guy just a ****in loser dickhead or what? after we beat the cowboys like we did thursday and they had the number 1 defense in the nfl and he will still not give us any respect at all!! **** this loser where does he get off with that **** he gives us no chance at all!! when we bust them sunday someone should call this loser out!! he never gives us any props or respect.i know what our past record is in december but that is the past we played like a different team the past two weeks and he still downs us he needs put in his place does anybody agree???

Everyone is allowed to have opinions...don't jump on someone because they don't share yours.

Jaworski also said last week:

"The dolphins will be hard pressed to score ANY points on this cowboy defense."

So people are wrong...nobody is perfect. Again, he is allowed to voice his opinion and what he thinks, just as you and I are allowed to do.

my point is that im tired of "jaws" always downing us constantly he never gives us any respect at all.if it doesnt bother you for him to say we have no chance to win after the way we have played the past two weeks whatever!! there is a difference between an opinion and being bias and mr.jaworski is bias and an idiot period

I've always liked Jaws, especially when he is breaking down plays etc.

Saying we have no chance in N.E. is kinda silly; however, based upon our performances during December in recent years, I would have to say that we need to learn to live with doubt about our chances.

Texphinphan

He picked against us last week. Cmon, Pats vs Colts is a lock for my Pats :D

Miami in NE, in December. And this is the best Patriots team Miami has faced EVER. I think the 3 point spread is appropriate as Miami is also much better then usual this year.

As superstitious as many of us are maybe it's a good thing he's picking against us. Too many times the Dolphins have read how good they are and lose. Let all the pundits tell em how bad they are until the season is over. :chuckle:

even more absurd is that Sean Salsbury said that the Patriots are the best team in the NFL, even better than the Chiefs because the Chiefs have won many close games and aren't blowing teams out :confused: . Has this guy even watched a Pats game this year? Hell it took them 13 minutes in OT and a mysterious defensive holding call to beat the Texans.

Right now everyone is on the Patsies bandwagon because they've beaten some quality opponents over the past couple of weeks and they all seem to believe that Billicheck (sp?) can walk on water. The media loves this team because they have no "names" anywhere on that roster (Tom Brady may classify as one but even he's not doing a whole lot more than a lot of the bottom tier QB's in the league as far as stats go) and they keep winning regardless of the circumstances. Basically they're a good story so everyone's jumping on their tip.

What does that mean in the end? Absolutely nothing. Who cares what Jaws, Steak (Salisbury), or any of the other talking heads think of the 'Fins chances? Last week they all said the 'Fins would lose with some (Deon (sp?) Sanders included) saying they'd be lucky to score a point. Last year around this time the 'Fins were rated as one of the top 3 teams in the NFL. Ultimately what do any of those ratings/predictions mean? Again, nothing.

If the Dolphins win out (that would be 7 in a row BTW) then, don't worry, they'll get their accolades. If they lose a couple, everyone will say "I told you so." Right now let's just hope they win Sunday, and see if they can do it again the next Sunday, and the next, and the next. :up:

I like Jaws. He's a former Fin and generally he has good info. He tends to be a little too infatuated with the passing game and therefore favors Brady (who is making very good decisions). However, when pressed Jaws will admit that balance on O is better than just a good passing game. Miami was balanced ag. Dallas and if they can do it again they will beat NE. And in the end it won't matter, at least not to me, that Jaws was wrong (again) with his prediction.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Everyone is allowed to have opinions...don't jump on someone because they don't share yours.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad to see you're getting wiser. At least when someone is commenting on something other than Madden--j/k

Jaworski is just mad because Junior Seau's "tank isn't empty" and his Buccaneers are now eliminated from the playoffs. :D

You think his comments are biased this week. Wait till next week when the Phins play his precious Eagles.

Back
Top Bottom