Ron Jaworski Said...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ron Jaworski Said......

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan

"The dolphins will be hard pressed to score ANY points on this cowboy defense."

So did every other analyst, but Marino. And is that a surprise?

I like Jaws. Hes not always on our side, but he backs up his comments and has a great understanding of the game. He is also very good at communicating his knowledge on TV. Hes an excellent analyst.

BTW, why would any announcer pick the Dolphins on the road in December against the Pats?

I hope the team pays close attention to the media during the course this week. They better realize that they have something to prove.

i hope they ignore the media completely, and try to prove it to themselves, but that isnt going to happen, so ill gowith you CO84 :D

Originally posted by finfan54

Gee i make $50,000 to take one/two plays of film of some team i want to kiss *** on and break it down. oooooooooooohhh so talented!:lol: :lol:

:lol: He only makes $50,000 :lol:
I think he breaks down more than a few because he looks for a teams tendencies good or bad, and in order to do that he's gotta look at alot of film.

But to say the Fins don't have a chance is stupid considering we almost won the first meeting.

Right Mare?
:mad:

I can't stand Jaws. He has NEVER said a postive thing about the Dolphins. It pisses me off. I think he is the only guy I'd deck if I saw him walking down the street. I hate his smug little look on his face, his holier-than-thou attitude, and most of all, the way he acts like he knows it all. I actually can't stand the guy......

But ?

Originally posted by Bazinet37
I can't stand Jaws. He has NEVER said a postive thing about the Dolphins. It pisses me off. I think he is the only guy I'd deck if I saw him walking down the street. I hate his smug little look on his face, his holier-than-thou attitude, and most of all, the way he acts like he knows it all. I actually can't stand the guy......

How do you really feel about him- stop being so cryptic!;)

the only thing that counts is dan marino will pick us to win, that a boy dan

The thing that really steams me about Jaworski is that he is paid to be an ESPN analyst. Part and parcel of that job is to look at the whole picture. Too many people that are so called analysts can't get past their personal opinions. I don't watch ESPN so I can know what Ron Jaworski the Eagle Fan thinks. I want to know what a former QB who has years of experience in the NFL and being fully up to date on all the goings on thinks. I feel the same way about Merril Hodge and Chris Mortenson.

I don't personally care for what jaws says when I watch him, however, I do think he's very knowledgeable about football. That's not to say I agree with him when he makes his picks, but I agree with Expo about one thing - let them all beat down Miami until the end of the season so our players don't get ****y.

This is the same Jaws that said Seau had nothing left in his tank,......If anything i like his predictions because theyre all wrong!

Ron Jaworski is the most knowledgeable analyst on tv today. Don't berrate the guy because you disagree with him.

Back
Top Bottom