Ron Jaworski Said...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ron Jaworski Said......

They don't give us any respect? That's fine. To tell you the truth, I don't think we really deserve any.....yet. If we beat the PAtsies (awww man would that be nice??!!) and the Eagles we will then start getting a little respect.

who cares

who the heck cares what some analyst says, deion says that we might not score against the cowboys and look what happened. you still have to play the game so anything can happen. someone saying that were going to lose isnt going to stop me from watching the team that i love no matter what. were confident and the pats are confident so its going to be the most anticipated game the dolphins will be playing all year, and no one can change that.

I can't Even listen to him. He doesn't talk he chants. Who gives a flyin fart what he has to say. He's great pointing out what people did wrong once he "Breaks Down Film" Heck who couldn't But lets face it he's no Nostradamus. I fell better when peolple count us out. We play better.

Some of you really need to calm down. Jaws played for the Phins. Why would he be biased against? The Pats have proven they can win and we are going to have to prove we can win in December. Once we do then these analysts will be hyping the Phins instead of others.

Good good good. I'm glad Jaws made such a bold prediction against us having success in NE. It gives us all the more incentive to prove him and other naysayers wrong. I love it when the media discounts us and gives us no chance, and lets face it until our boys actually go out and slay the ghosts of failed Decembers past, the media has all the reason they need to say we won't get it done again. How long has it been since we went 3-1 or 4-0 in December? '95, '92, and '87: 3-1; and '84: 7-0 to finish the regular season.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
The Pats have proven they can win and we are going to have to prove we can win in December. Once we do then these analysts will be hyping the Phins instead of others.

Hype is over-rated. :D ;) Let them talk. Bill Parcells didn't have much about us that was positive. Maybe that's what this team needs. The feeling that they have to prove themselves to the naysayers.

Jaws could care less about the Phins IMO. I have never heard him say a positive remark about the Phins. However when he talks about the Eagles or his ex-coach Dick Vermeil there's always a sparkle in his eyes.

Isn't Jaworski the same brain-dead moron who made the judgment after ONE PLAY of one PRESEASON game that Jr Seau didn't have anything left in the tank?

Jaws sucks. I hated the day he joined the Fins. He never should have taken Strock's job. Let's face it, all of ESPN is in love with the Patsies. I don't know why, but they are, Nobody wants to admit that they are incredibly lucky. Nobody mentions that we are about one foot from being in first place right now. It's sickening.

Originally posted by ajdoggie
Jaws could care less about the Phins IMO. I have never heard him say a positive remark about the Phins.

Not true, he used to gush over Marino all the time.

Originally posted by ajdoggie
However when he talks about the Eagles or his ex-coach Dick Vermeil there's always a sparkle in his eyes.

Yes very true, even went so far as to pick the Eagles and Chiefs in the Superbowl.
I like the way he breaks down film but he isn't consistant with his own opinions. One minutes he says balance and defense is what wins football games and the next he picks a team with a poor running game to win a game.

Originally posted by kasaba13
Jaws sucks. I hated the day he joined the Fins. He never should have taken Strock's job. Let's face it, all of ESPN is in love with the Patsies. I don't know why, but they are, Nobody wants to admit that they are incredibly lucky. Nobody mentions that we are about one foot from being in first place right now. It's sickening.

Berman will ALWAYS take the Bison over the Pats. Berman has gotta be the biggest Bison homer out there. Of course the guy looks like a Bison.

Originally posted by fearthefish
even more absurd is that Sean Salsbury said that the Patriots are the best team in the NFL, even better than the Chiefs because the Chiefs have won many close games and aren't blowing teams out :confused: . Has this guy even watched a Pats game this year? Hell it took them 13 minutes in OT and a mysterious defensive holding call to beat the Texans.

there all bandwagon slushpuppies. Berman :goof: Tom Jackson/ kiss *** Micheal Irvan :goof: Jaworski he has the worst S#!# eatin grin ive ever seen on someone. what a moron. the whole ESPN sucks, i cant believe they supposedly have the best ratings. i cant stick with them for more than 5 minutes.

Originally posted by Hellion

Not true, he used to gush over Marino all the time.

Yes very true, even went so far as to pick the Eagles and Chiefs in the Superbowl.
I like the way he breaks down film but he isn't consistant with his own opinions. One minutes he says balance and defense is what wins football games and the next he picks a team with a poor running game to win a game.

Gee i make $50,000 to take one/two plays of film of some team i want to kiss *** on and break it down. oooooooooooohhh so talented!:lol: :lol:

I respect the man's opinion but to say we have absolutely no chance of winning is a little far fetched right? We had that last game won by football players, a kicker lost it.

We have played better on the road and seem to be gaining confidence. Picking against us, yeah I think i would to if not biased. Saying we have absolutely no chance? Nah, I wouldn't even say that in a game like Chicago Vs. Rams. Oh wait, the Rams barely won that game so I'd say they had a chance in the game. Jaws said the exact same thing about that game.

I could care less about anything but my Phins winning and let's hope they do, even if they have to fake an injury to do so.

Back
Top Bottom