Ron Jaworski Said...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ron Jaworski Said......

Originally posted by Prime Time
So people are wrong...nobody is perfect. Again, he is allowed to voice his opinion and what he thinks, just as you and I are allowed to do.

In my opinion...your post is.. FOS.

Originally posted by TBrown#80
Ron Jaworski is the most knowledgeable analyst on tv today. Don't berrate the guy because you disagree with him.

I think you are a......

Wait a sec, I'm a mod now. I appreciate yours and his opinion and I value whatever both you and the honorable Ron Jaworski have to say about the Dolphins......

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
hey i just seen the biggest idiot on espn ron jaworski answer an email from someone and the question was will miami beat the pats sunday and he said and i quote "absolutley not".i dont know about anybody else but is this guy just a ****in loser ******** or what? after we beat the cowboys like we did thursday and they had the number 1 defense in the nfl and he will still not give us any respect at all!! **** this loser where does he get off with that **** he gives us no chance at all!! when we bust them sunday someone should call this loser out!! he never gives us any props or respect.i know what our past record is in december but that is the past we played like a different team the past two weeks and he still downs us he needs put in his place does anybody agree???

Wahh, Ron Jaworski said Ronny said!! Give me a break, do you know how much disrespect the Patriots have had to put up with?? Even this yr, the pundits have shown no love for the Pats, they are all Johnny, or Ronny come latelys who think they know what the heck they are talking about. Don't tell me it actually affects you! Respect is not something you get for beating your chest and saying we're the best, it's what you get when you beat the best and thump on their chest!
As for Dallas and their #1 D, take it for what it's worth, but they will not make the playoffs! That stat was deceiving and no longer exists after your team took it to em on Tky Day.

When you come to New England, you need not worry about the weather, beware the two headed monster that is me!

Jaws is living in the past. Maybe he's PO'D at the Phins for releasing him upteen years ago.

Back
Top Bottom