Ronnie Brown Feels like an ex girlfriend | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Feels like an ex girlfriend

ronnie was a damn good back til injuries derailed him...never had great vision but he was still a darn good player...but those days are long over

We rode him while it was good for us and then kicked him to the curb like most ex girl friends lol.

I live in "ravens" territory, so I watched last night....wasn't impressed with ronnie. I will say though, on one drive the gave it to him 4/5 plays in a row. Some of the down and distance situations he ran the ball in made me wonder if henning made a guest appearance in the booth. No wildcat, so I guess not.

he played like one too last night...watchin him the legs just aren't there anymore...the rest of his days he'll be a backup....nakumura or whatever his name is for the ravens took his legs out multple times...no make you miss anymore

we did the right thing...2 years he'll be done

I actually thought he was hitting the holes pretty good with some speed I havent seen from him in a long time. But he couldnt break any tackles to save his life. Still it was 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

he played like one too last night...watchin him the legs just aren't there anymore...the rest of his days he'll be a backup....nakumura or whatever his name is for the ravens took his legs out multple times...no make you miss anymore

we did the right thing...2 years he'll be done

He still made some people miss but boy he was getting lit up.. I think I counted 3 times, and that was only when I was paying attention, that he threw his body into a defender and got sent flying into the ground.

Still I wish him the best though.. hope he finds his groove there in Philly. Great dude.

I cant believe how many people are saying Ronnie sucks...do you not remember the 1st wildcat game? different team or not you have to love Ronnie Brown for sticking it to the Pats...Has he lost a step sure but he has more than 2 years left I gurantee that.

good bye Ronnie

Ronnie sucks !!!, the best thing the Dolphins did was to let him go,,, he is always injured , not a big loss

Yeah but the good thing is that the new guy has to put up with your old girls bad habits and bitching!!

Ronnie's like a girl friend that started out hot, then blew out her knee from doing gymnastics and started getting fat so you break up with her, and she gets picked up by another dude that is starting to date a lot of other chicks too. That's as close as I can get it...

Back
Top Bottom