Ronnie Brown will not gain 1K yrds | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown will not gain 1K yrds

and you call your self a Phin fan...Fins Rock....My ***...thanks for the support...frickin idiot!

-Attack the post, not the poster. Personally insulting comments like that are not permitted here at FinHeaven. You've been here long enough to know that.

1st Warning.

Muck

fins_rock said:
Thanks Themajster! Your future does not look good. Ronnie Brown hasn't done anything and will either get hurt, be the next Jaris McPhail, or be average. He's not that good. He runs a fast 40 and can catch. So does Chambers and did he break 1,000 yrds for us.

Now you are ripping on Chambers and you call yourself a Dolphins fan?

You are a dumb****, you really dont know what you are talking about, I assume you think Wanny was a bad *** coach and Saban sux also huh?

fins_rock said:
Thanks Themajster! Your future does not look good. Ronnie Brown hasn't done anything and will either get hurt, be the next Jaris McPhail, or be average. He's not that good. He runs a fast 40 and can catch. So does Chambers and did he break 1,000 yrds for us.
Yeah we all remember McPhail being the #2 pick over all and being our feature back. :rofl3:

:sleep: wake me up when you have something important to say

And oh by the way......I don't think Brown is going to put 1/2 the pats, jets, or bills defense in the training room as Saban said he did to his LSU team. Get real! This is the NFL not the SEC!

fins_rock said:
And oh by the way......I don't think Brown is going to put 1/2 the pats, jets, or bills defense in the training room as Saban said he did to his LSU team. Get real! This is the NFL not the SEC!
with your name titled Fins Rock do you like the Miami Dolphins or do you just love sea animal body parts? :lol:

fins_rock has
clear.gif

and it seems to be working.

fins_rock said:
you will eat your words buddy...ronnie brown is just as NFL ready as any back that has been drafted the past 3 years dude...go find another team if all you're gonna do is trash the fins.

fins_rock said:
You have got to be trying to make people mad? I dont know why I am taking the bait, but I am going to. Give me at least one fact about why you think he will fail, and dont say that he was a back up. Small hands? size? speed? agility? smarts? something. Why do you think he will fail?

You've obviously never seen Ronnie Brown play. Can you say Troll? Let's not feed him guys, that's why he's here.

fins_rock said:
Ronnie Brown will not gain over 1,000 yrds. He has been hyped up because of his combine #'s. When the games count behind our O-line, with our QB(s), he will gain between 600-800 yrds(if healthy). Be thankful Ricky is coming back in 4 games. Ronnie will not live up to the hype. He is not the pure runner that caddy and Benson are, and will not show the production.

clear.gif

Hey, as long as you've got your crystal ball out, would you mind telling me how many catches McMichael will have? Thanks!

fins_rock said:
Ronnie Brown will not gain over 1,000 yrds. He has been hyped up because of his combine #'s. When the games count behind our O-line, with our QB(s), he will gain between 600-800 yrds(if healthy). Be thankful Ricky is coming back in 4 games. Ronnie will not live up to the hype. He is not the pure runner that caddy and Benson are, and will not show the production.
:huh:

Cloaked 4 CHOKE troll!!!
:lol2:

Marino1983

Hes a Jets fan in disguise cant you tell frm the way he is deliberately trying to piss us off...cant you see the sarcasm in his name Fins rock!...im sure he really feels that way.

I think it is clear that fins_rock is either a fan of another team posing as a Dolphins fan just to get us riled up, or the definition of a bandwagoner. Nobody can seriously think Ronnie is bad and nothing better then average.

Follow football much fins_rock? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom