Ronnie Brown will not gain 1K yrds | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown will not gain 1K yrds

I agree with him to an EXTENT. However, Ronnie Brown was the BPA at the #2 slot, we tried trading, but no one wanted to trade up. Will Ronnie Brown ever be Ricky Williams? No. Ricky had the best PHYSICAL talent in the league when he played. I said that Rickys senior year at texas where he put 4000 rushing yards, and 52 rushing touchdowns in his two final seasons at texas. Will Ronnie Brown be good. Yeah i think he will develop into a good solid HB. Will he ever put up numbers like Ricky (with the current o-line)? No. Even if Ricky comes back, and is playing come september i think Ricky will be the starter by week 6. I can not stress how good Ricky is, even though he lost alot of weight and has been out of football I think he will turn back into his all-star self, and we will have a descision to make come next march.

fins_rock said:
Ronnie Brown will not gain over 1,000 yrds. He has been hyped up because of his combine #'s. When the games count behind our O-line, with our QB(s), he will gain between 600-800 yrds(if healthy). Be thankful Ricky is coming back in 4 games. Ronnie will not live up to the hype. He is not the pure runner that caddy and Benson are, and will not show the production.

clear.gif
How do you know this dude? Are you an expert or something? You don't know what he will do along with all of us.

fins_rock said:
Ronnie Brown will not gain over 1,000 yrds. He has been hyped up because of his combine #'s. When the games count behind our O-line, with our QB(s), he will gain between 600-800 yrds(if healthy). Be thankful Ricky is coming back in 4 games. Ronnie will not live up to the hype. He is not the pure runner that caddy and Benson are, and will not show the production.

clear.gif

Is Ricky coming back? All we have is his word. Thats worth almost as much as a 4 day old heap of cow dung.

Dolphann4life said:
he probly won't. ricky will thoe.lol

I'll rely on the tranquilizer darts that was just shot into my behind three times more than I will rely on Ricky at this point. *room getting black, can't stay...*

Can we wait until pre-season at least before we make these comments? I know, I too am bored as all get-out with little news from the camp, but you have to sit tight for a bit and see how things work-out before you jump in all ging-ho, no?

fins_rock said:

clear.gif

its very possible .... but one season doesn’t make a career.

If Ronnie Brown does not gain 1000 yds, i'll guess he either misses some games because of injury, the offensive line does not improve, or the Qb play is as bad as it was last season. I think the Cedric Benson was the best back in the draft, and I would have taken him ahead of Brown, but that's because Benson proved more on the field. I'm guessing that Nick Saban who had to play against Brown and Carnell had a good idea on which guy he would rather have after playing against them.

I could deal with ronnie getting 600 yards rushing....if he can receive for another 600 and ricky rushes for 1300.

fins_rock said:

clear.gif
Troll

Well if ronnie gained 800 yds and we make the playoffs i will be happy with that it's a team game .

fins_rock said:

clear.gif
[/QUOTE

Thanks for the free info ms cleo!I will go with Sabans opinion of R Brown over yours thanks..

Couldn't put him on the ignore list fast enough.

fins_rock said:

clear.gif

..thats the spirit!!:shakeno:

....why not convert that negative energy into something positive???
....By the way pretty much EVERY team had Ronnie rated as the #1 rb in the draft, and im gonna go out on a limb and guess they know just a little more than you:D

Back
Top Bottom