Ronnie Brown will not gain 1K yrds | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown will not gain 1K yrds

The only way Ronnie doesn't reach 1k, if he stays healthy offcourse knock on wood, is if Ricky runs for around 800 yards and he runs for 800 yards, plus we are a passing offense.

fins_rock said:
Ronnie Brown will not gain over 1,000 yrds. He has been hyped up because of his combine #'s. When the games count behind our O-line, with our QB(s), he will gain between 600-800 yrds(if healthy). Be thankful Ricky is coming back in 4 games. Ronnie will not live up to the hype. He is not the pure runner that caddy and Benson are, and will not show the production.

clear.gif

BTW how many yards did Brian Westbrook have last season? And Minnesota's top RB?

I guaruntee you none of them were over 1000....both playoff teams...one making it to the Super Bowl...

pwn3dyo said:
I agree with him to an EXTENT. However, Ronnie Brown was the BPA at the #2 slot, we tried trading, but no one wanted to trade up. Will Ronnie Brown ever be Ricky Williams? No. Ricky had the best PHYSICAL talent in the league when he played. I said that Rickys senior year at texas where he put 4000 rushing yards, and 52 rushing touchdowns in his two final seasons at texas. Will Ronnie Brown be good. Yeah i think he will develop into a good solid HB. Will he ever put up numbers like Ricky (with the current o-line)? No. Even if Ricky comes back, and is playing come september i think Ricky will be the starter by week 6. I can not stress how good Ricky is, even though he lost alot of weight and has been out of football I think he will turn back into his all-star self, and we will have a descision to make come next march.

Pfft Ricky Williams wasn't even the same player in his second season with the Fins. What makes you think he will be back in 1800 yard form? Heck in his last season with the Fins he hesitated so much when coming to the hole that it closed in his face. He had the size to just run right in there but tried to do something else.

Heck even Jim Brown said something about it.

Ricky will not be the starter by week 6, quit dreaming. He will spell Brown all year long, he might get 50% of the carries but he won't be starting over the 2nd overall Draftpick.

They will have a descision to make? Thats easy, Goodbye Ricky! Only a RS wannabe would keep Ricky and Trade Brown.

fins_rock said:
Ronnie Brown will not gain over 1,000 yrds. He has been hyped up because of his combine #'s. When the games count behind our O-line, with our QB(s), he will gain between 600-800 yrds(if healthy). Be thankful Ricky is coming back in 4 games. Ronnie will not live up to the hype. He is not the pure runner that caddy and Benson are, and will not show the production.

clear.gif
[/QUOTE

Wooohh!!! What rock have u been living under?1st of all we have changed alot of things with our offensive line starting with the coaching and we dont know what to expect so u can't say behind our OL b/c we have a new OL.
2nd-Saban's LSU team has intricate knowlege of Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams he had to game plan against them more than once.If Williams was so much better than Brown Saban would know.
3rd- RBrown is not just a runner he's also a very good receiver and blocker,that gives us some pretty good options
4th- we have some pretty good talent on offence R.mcmike,C.chambers,D.boston,M.booker,L.gordon,T.minor,and soon to be R.williams.........we dont need him to carry a big load just assist in the distribution.

hmm well i think ronnie can be great remember the rb position is the easiest to adapt to from the college game plus brown is smarter, faster, bigger and saban picked him rather than than benson and caddy and I'm sure saban knows a lot whole lot about all 3 that we dont.

This troll doesnt even know Ronnie... Benson and Caddy are very capable of achieving more rushing yards then him.... But Ronnie makes more of an impact on an offense.

Besides: come draft time, not one person highy knowledgable of the three thought there was a better back then Ronnie Brown.

fins_rock said:
clear.gif

What was the purpose of this post...just to see how many people you could tick off?

ChambersNBoston said:
and you call your self a Phin fan...Fins Rock....My ***...thanks for the support...frickin idiot!

Attack the post, not the poster. Personally insulting comments like that are not permitted here at FinHeaven. You've been here long enough to know that.

1st Warning.

Back
Top Bottom