Ronnie's a bust | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie's a bust

ronnie brown is a beast when healthy & he helps us win games. if you think he's a bust, you must be smoking some good ****. now please administator, close this useless & pointless thread. thank you

Jesus f#####g christ, debbie f#####g downers, will you give it a f#####g rest.
Keep this sh#t off the main board, this is the miami f#####g dolphins.
If you want to be a downer be a f#####g jet.............:smackdown:

When your from/living in Buffalo how can you NOT be a depressed,miserable sob?
When you've spent the last 4 months with hypothermia and brain fog is a constant companion
you get posts like the thread starter

I stopped reading when I got to "Reggie Bush is useless".

Ronnie is a scary back to face, obviously his problem has been staying healthy.

You think hes not? Chris Johnson had more yards last year than Bush has had his ENTIRE 4 year career! Thats pretty garbage considering all the hype Bush had coming in. And he had 2 carries for 14 yards the other day so hes off to a great start this year as well. The only thing he does is catch passes hes basically a permanent 3rd down back. Oh I almost forgot he also returns punts....badly.

LMAO sooooooo effing hard @ this ^^

You failed the thread on the 1st sentence, nice.

Again how do you consider Bush good? Hes done NOTHING to justify his draft position and hype coming into the league. Hes a pass catcher lined up in the backfield, nothing more.

To put a different pin on that beaten horse, the OP raises an interesting point. Ted Ginn and Jason Allen sucked/do suck yet time and time again I see people refer to where they were drafted. Same with Jake. I don't recall anyone ever raising that point with Ronnie. With the amount of injury time he has lost, you would expect more production from the #2 choice.

Exactly! Thank you. He has not produced the way a #2 overall selection should. Hes is a bust.

Back
Top Bottom