Rookie Mini Camp Today | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Mini Camp Today

Suh is very similar to Phillips in that he is a homebody who doesn't really care for the party scene. This difference is Suh has the best motor for a D-Lineman i've ever seen. Maybe he can teach Phillips how to still be chill off the field, but turn into a monster when the game clock starts. IMO I think Phillips will come ready to work, and based on that interview he knows what he has to do.

Suh is very similar to Phillips in that he is a homebody who doesn't really care for the party scene. This difference is Suh has the best motor for a D-Lineman i've ever seen. Maybe he can teach Phillips how to still be chill off the field, but turn into a monster when the game clock starts. IMO I think Phillips will come ready to work, and based on that interview he knows what he has to do.

Having guys like Suh and Wake around you...two guys who have ridicules work ethic, it may be just what he needs. Again I'm looking best case scenario, but the hope is, now that this is his livelihood and you have guys who will hold you accountable, the light comes on.

i posted this yesterday... but i liked Phillips interview, and I thought when he took on that question he was great. He didnt hide from it and manned up to a fault he has, and issue he needs to work on. Thats awesome... he just needs to get into shape and keep working hard. get a motor if anything!!! he seems to have a good head on him, good people around him... coach him up and lets see it!!! Once again though, he didnt hide... he manned up and took responsibility to the issue!!!! gotta appreciate that!!![/QUOTE]

Liked how he accepted responsibility, and loved that he's a little miffed at the other teams that passed on him and has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove.............love those chips........

Liked how he accepted responsibility, and loved that he's a little miffed at the other teams that passed on him and has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove.............love those chips........

il_570xN.658562640_sevp.jpg

Jordan Phillips impressed me day one. I'm curious to see if he does it again in day 2. You saw power, athleticism, and size so far.

From Omar who has been critical.

Our FO is chatting it up with Shula for about 10-15 minutes. Maybe they'll learn a thing or 2!

They are back it again today..

Don Shula in the house

Parker still catching everything

Draft picks again not participating in 11 on 11s

Another beautiful sunny South Florida day. Temp is 79 degrees with 64% humidity. Feels like 81 degrees.@chrisperk

last few days have been great, nice welcome for the rookies.

Second-year WR Matt Hazel is at #Dolphins rookie camp for the second day in a row. He's getting in extra work.@JamesWalkerNFL

WR DeVante Parker still catching everything thrown. Again, 2 early 2 get excited but he looks good in shorts & t-shirt.@chrisperk

#Dolphins using Zach Vigil (Utah St) at MLB right now. Mike Hull (Penn St) at OLB.@chrisperk

#Dolphins rookie LB Mike Hull bit on the play-action, which made for a big gain on offense. Rookie mistake.@JamesWalkerNFL

PR drill: RB Dee Hart (Col St), WR Christion Jones (Bama), WR Damarr Aultman (Maine), WR David Porter (TCU) returning.@crisperk

Jordan Phillips is limping. I'll monitor it. @OmarKelly

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love the dedication from Hazel. He has a golden opportunity with Mathews acting like a you know what

Back
Top Bottom