Rooting for the Bengals tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for the Bengals tonight

Kyndig

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
2 birds with one stone, 1 less winless team, and the Steelers heading towards a top 10 maybe even top 5 draft pick which is ours!!! Go Bengals!

Rooting for Pitt to lose of course. Also rooting for Houston and the saints to lose every week.

Of course we play Pitt this year so not sure who to root for on that one yet....lol

Dalton is basically Tannehill with slightly more pocket presence sonit should be an easy adjustment. Go Bengals!

Rooting for Pitt to lose of course. Also rooting for Houston and the saints to lose every week.

Of course we play Pitt this year so not sure who to root for on that one yet....lol
Hopefully everyone has a win by then except pitt so we can keep them winless with the 1st over all pick

I am rooting for the Bengals....silently. My wife is related to Jack Lambert and is a huge Steelers fan.

You know you have nothing at QB when you start running double RB wildcat type formations.
I should of made a bit with the guy on the board that insist the Steerler are going to find a way to win 9 games.

They're going to be lucky to win 4 this season the way they look now.

You know you have nothing at QB when you start running double RB wildcat type formations.
I should of made a bit with the guy on the board that insist the Steerler are going to find a way to win 9 games.

They're going to be lucky to win 4 this season the way they look now.
That’s me. They been a thorn in my side living in Pittsburgh and usually find a way to 8 wins or above. I hope to god you are correct though

That’s me. They been a thorn in my side living in Pittsburgh and usually find a way to 8 wins or above. I hope to god you are correct though

If they lose this game and end up 0-4 then they have to find a way to go 8-4 the rest of the way.
Have you seen their schedule? They'll likely have to beat teams like the Browns, Ravens, Colts, Rams etc.

If they lose this game and end up 0-4 then they have to find a way to go 8-4 the rest of the way.
Have you seen their schedule? They'll likely have to beat teams like the Browns, Ravens, Colts, Rams etc.
Ya I know. Trust me I want them to lose. If the lose to the bungled a team they dominate then you might be right

Back
Top Bottom