Rooting for the Bengals tonight | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for the Bengals tonight

steelers are gonna lose a lot of games. our pick from them is gonna be top 12.

I don;t understand the Bengals offense. You have consiveably one of the fastest guys in the entire NFL and you still haven't taken a deep shot yet?

I don;t understand the Bengals offense. You have consiveably one of the fastest guys in the entire NFL and you still haven't taken a deep shot yet?
I think they are worried about protecting. Their online is bad
Cody Glenn is out for them. Line isn’t that good with him. But without it’s really bad.
They needed to keep it close to run on Steelers. They can be had in run game .

How does Zac Taylor survive as a HC. Talk about Flores and Co all you want but we have an excuse..literally no talent anywhere. What's the Bengals excuse for being so bad?

Hard to believe the Browns actually preferred Baker Douchefield over Rudolph :lol:

Kid just needed Big Ben to get the hell outta the way so he could get on the field.

Hard to believe the Browns actually preferred Baker Douchefield over Rudolph :lol:

Kid just needed Big Ben to get the hell outta the way so he could get on the field.

I'm sorry he's playing against the Bengals and whatever the hell they're doing. I'm not sure i can sing his praises until he does it against a better defense.

The Bengals are worse than the Dolphins. Their OL make ours look pretty damn good that's how bad they are yikes. Wow this team sucks. We now have serious competition for #1. That's no joke.

The Bengals are worse than the Dolphins. Their OL make ours look pretty damn good that's how bad they are yikes. Wow this team sucks. We now have serious competition for #1. That's no joke.
Yeah they look pretty bad tonight

Back
Top Bottom