Rooting for the Bengals tonight | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for the Bengals tonight

The Bengals are worse than the Dolphins. Their OL make ours look pretty damn good that's how bad they are yikes. Wow this team sucks. We now have serious competition for #1. That's no joke.

and they didn't even trade their key players to tank. They still have "talent" over there.
Like how?

and they didn't even trade their key players to tank. They still have "talent" over there.
Like how?

Looks like they are TANKING too but not how we are doing it. Looks like Taylor is already dreaming about Tua/Fromm/Herbert/Young. Dalton is done being a Bungle next year. This is not good.

Looks like they are TANKING too but not how we are doing it. Looks like Taylor is already dreaming about Tua/Fromm/Herbert/Young. Dalton is done being a Bungle next year. This is not good.

Taylor not in the position that Flores is in with the owners blessing to tank.
I doubt he survives an 0-16 campaign.

I was shocked when he became a HC...Like how? based on what?

Taylor not in the position that Flores is in with the owners blessing to tank.
I doubt he survives an 0-16 campaign.

I was shocked when he became a HC...Like how? based on what?
Me too. Zack Taylor used to be Ryan Tannehill's QB coach. When he was here. Just because you were on the Rams makes you qualified. I don't don't see him as a good coach trying to copy the Rams.

Me too. Zack Taylor used to be Ryan Tannehill's QB coach. When he was here. Just because you were on the Rams makes you qualified. I don't don't see him as a good coach trying to copy the Rams.
He'll probably be one-and-done

It's not just because you were on the Rams, teams are literally just trying to hire young thinking they'll get the next McVay. Dumb teams usually try to find a head coach just by hiring a guy from a successful system, regardless of his personal attributes, or trying to follow a fad that worked for one team out there (young head coach). Taylor is both.

Teams rarely seem to just find a guy who both knows football and can lead men. Except, you know, the actual competent organizations.

after this game i think the steelers winning only 4-5 games is more likely than it is a stretch. good. **** em. and we'll take your top 10 pick. thanks.

Thank goodness we play them! Can you imagine in Week 16, if we are tied for the #1 pick...could see the way both teams compete triggering an investigation for real

Football is so weird sometimes, I mean your playing a green QB and you let him complete 24-28 passing 16 to freaking RB's.. Seems to me any coach with common sense would take away those dink and dunk screens and force this guy to beat you on mid to deep passes..

I still think with mixon,Dalton, and AJ Green when he comes back they have the weapons to win about 4-5 games.

Pitt on the otherhand is likely a 6-10 to 7-9 team with upside.. Hopefully i'm wrong and we still get a top 5 pick from Pitt

These next two weeks are key for our pick from Steelers. Ravens and chargers. Big teams are up and down. Need Steelers to drop to 1-5. Not beat ravens and gain confidence. Ravens are infighting and struggling on defense.

Back
Top Bottom