Rooting for the Bengals tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for the Bengals tonight

Ya I know. Trust me I want them to lose. If the lose to the bungled a team they dominate then you might be right

The very best I could see them doing with their current roster is 5 wins max and that starts with going 2-0 against the Bengals.

The very best I could see them doing with their current roster is 5 wins max and that starts with going 2-0 against the Bengals.
2 wins for bengals. Then cards Miami jets?

Bengals are putrid also, lots of bad teams..

How is it possible that without AJ Green, Dalton doesnt have ONE reciever he can throw the ball too?

Miami has no talent by design but what the hell is the excuse for teams like the Bengals?

How is it possible that without AJ Green, Dalton doesnt have ONE reciever he can throw the ball too?

Miami has no talent by design but what the hell is the excuse for teams like the Bengals?

They are trying to tank for a QB, but trying to keep it super secret. Lol

Agreed. There’s not a bad or mid level team that wouldn’t trade places with us.

Or at least a fanbase.

Don't they have John Ross? The guy that broke the 40 yard dash record...Is he still hurt?

Tyler Boyd is a stud. Their line sucks and Steelers have great pass rush.

Yeah there was no chance Cincy was winning tonight.

Honestly, I'm not sure why Cincy is playing intermediate deep ball prevent? The Steerlers are trying to dink and donk their way to a victory.

Back
Top Bottom