Rooting for the Bills tomorrow | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for the Bills tomorrow

Pats get homefield advantage in the playoffs would give them a great chance to beat KC and get to the Super Bowl.

3 ****ing pass attempts…. 2 Completed in the entire ****ing game. AND THE ****ING BILLS STILL LOST. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Regardless, we should have won more games in the beginning of the year. We can’t keep hoping teams handle our business for us. It’s that simple.

Allen choked...he does that quite a bit in those scenarios.
I’m glad they’re paying him that’s ridiculous sum if money. I’d be shocked if he ever wins a superbowl due to the reason you just stated.

3 ****ing pass attempts…. 2 Completed in the entire ****ing game. AND THE ****ING BILLS STILL LOST. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Regardless, we should have won more games in the beginning of the year. We can’t keep hoping teams handle our business for us. It’s that simple.
We can hope this season...that's all the hope there is.

NEXT season however...

The Bills are collapsing and Dermott is regressing as a coach. Like we were early on. I think Tua is going to be better than all three when the smoke clears. We actually may have the best QB in the division.

Ain’t happening, Buffalo will beat Carolina, Atlanta and jets. Just our like Miami would probably need up in a tie at 10-7 with Buffalo and lose the tiebreak
Ya our playoff chances took a serious hit tonight. Not dead yet but we’re gonna need more help that I originally thought.

The Bills are collapsing and Dermott is regressing as a coach. Like we were early on. I think Tua is going to be better than all three when the smoke clears. We actually may have the best QB in the division.
Kansas City is the only good team Buffalo has beaten this year, failed every other test they’ve had.

Back
Top Bottom